Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 nuclear bomb threat?
6 January 2012, 21:20,
2012 nuclear bomb threat?
In a few previous threads, we've talked about possible kick off points for a shtf scenario.
I was looking today at 2012 scenarios on the web and saw this video, looks interesting, crappy music in some parts but worth a watch if you think things arent always as they seem.
Possibly not for those who dont like the false flag idea, or conspiracy.
B.P. you may be interested as you said you thought the olympics may be the kick off, its your theory on video!!!Tongue
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
7 January 2012, 11:08,
RE: 2012 nuclear bomb threat?
how about a link to the video Mike?? if this thing goes off at the Olympic site whats the fallout coverage-anyone know?? i just think the London Olympics are too good a target for the Islamic terrorist lot to miss out on!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
7 January 2012, 19:43,
depends on the size, yeild and wind speed and direction as well as detination
to win the war, you must be willing to die
7 January 2012, 19:46,
BP,

You would be fine from the detonation, a risk of fallout depending on wind direction but it is usually from you to them.

You biggest risk si what the government does in retaliation.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
7 January 2012, 19:53,
Hi folks, see the link in heard this.....
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
8 January 2012, 10:50,
(7 January 2012, 19:46)Skean Dhude Wrote: BP,

You would be fine from the detonation, a risk of fallout depending on wind direction but it is usually from you to them.

thats right, our wind direction is either from south west or north west depending on which coast its coming from! i think any bomb going off in London will give the govt enough of a headache, dont think they'll be bothering with my little corner of rural Devon.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
8 January 2012, 10:57,
(8 January 2012, 10:50)bigpaul Wrote:
(7 January 2012, 19:46)Skean Dhude Wrote: BP,

thats right, our wind direction is either from south west or north west depending on which coast its coming from! i think any bomb going off in London will give the govt enough of a headache, dont think they'll be bothering with my little corner of rural Devon.

Dartmouth, Taunton, Plymouth, Corsham Warminster,Yeovil are all targets from the cold war days, Naval colleges, Marine depots, secret underground cities, fleet air arm bases, naval bases etc

8 January 2012, 11:08,
(8 January 2012, 10:57)NorthernRaider Wrote: Dartmouth, Taunton, Plymouth, Corsham Warminster,Yeovil are all targets from the cold war days, Naval colleges, Marine depots, secret underground cities, fleet air arm bases, naval bases etc

all these places are very run down(in scale) these days due to govt cuts, Devonport Dockyard is privately owned and employs a fraction of the staff it used to, Dartmouth Naval college is due to amalgamate with HMS Raleigh(Torpoint ratings college), Taunton very quiet these days, there is the fleet air arm at Yeovilton and of course the new Nuclear power plant being built at Hinckley Point(Somerset), all valid targets of course, but none are exactly on our doorstep, so if bombed i am more concerned about the fall out than the actual blast itself.
8 January 2012, 11:31,
Five nukes are all it will take to take out most of the UK. Russia has 18,000 or so. I think we will get more than 5 in an all out nuclear exchange. If just one each is launched at London and Faslane then that will be the end of us anyway. Our army is decimated, our navy is a fraction of what it should be and the air force is the same.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
8 January 2012, 12:08,
Its more likely to be high accuracy kiloton range weapons these days than city flattening approximate accuracy megaton weapons in a major military conflict, or dirty bombs if its terrorists