Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
British prepping in the media
19 November 2014, 21:16,
RE: British prepping in the media
(19 November 2014, 20:31)Midnitemo Wrote: I think it just dawn's on people eventually how this can't go on like this ad infinitum and just how exposed they are....I would have been considered a sheeple by the forum only 18 month's ago!

I'm not so sure about that, I think it's more of a mind set, you either have it or you don't.

I reckon that 18 months or 2 years ago, you were probably still prepping albeit at a lower level and you just didn't recognise it or you weren't as organised about it as you are now.
20 November 2014, 10:05,
(19 November 2014, 20:31)Midnitemo Wrote: I think it just dawn's on people eventually how this can't go on like this ad infinitum and just how exposed they are.

the problem is it DOSENT "dawn on people", they go along with their mundane little lives and don't even think anything will change.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
20 November 2014, 17:26,
If you want to shock someone into a wake up call then get them to take a look at the World population clock! I find it really unsettling to think that enough new people appear on the planet every day to populate a city the size of Worcester!!!!!!! I suppose I was improving my position gradually bit by bit pre my awakening and yes I've alway's kept a month's worth of tin's in hand for as long as I can remember.....but it wasn't prepping as such more an outdoor interest.
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!