Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Day of the Triffids"
24 November 2014, 22:44,
RE: "Day of the Triffids"
Thats the one with Nigel Davenport in it., Y'now about 25 years ago myself and a few friends tried to follow the entire route they took in the book that the movie is based up, we got as far as just over the motorway past Kendal when the trail became to ambiguous to follow

7 December 2014, 18:38,
on tonight at 8pm.

have you been watching , I have and enjoyed it so far , ford cortinas , punks , the good old days....Tongue
Survive the jive (youtube )
7 December 2014, 18:41,
Fabulous series, never tire of watching it, maybe the beeb will rescreen the original survivors series

8 December 2014, 06:04,
I got the original Survivors series off my favourite downloading site a few years back (now closed down due to UK copyright laws). After watching it and finding it much better than the new series that was then showing I went and got the DVD of all 3 series. Unfortunately haven't had the time to watch series 2 and 3 yet, so not sure what they're like, but imagine that some of the moral dilemmas that are presented in the original series will pop up pretty quickly if there is WROL (eg. what to do with a rapist?)
8 December 2014, 09:04,
Oddly enough for a TV show based off a book series two and three are every bit as good as series one, they tackle or raised loads of useful issues.