Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ISIS in UK / EU ( mods to check please)
26 November 2014, 20:39,
RE: ISIS in UK / EU ( mods to check please)
This is a big concern to me as I live in a multi cultural are I.e me n my family r the minority. It has started o awaken my fiance to prepping but not totally but she does carry a multi tool in her bag nw. My concern is hw do I make sure my kids r safe n my girl friend wen I'm not there? My kids r taught self defence but a four year old n a nine year old can't carry Swiss army knife. I started. Prepping due to economic issues but this Islamic threat has more worried by the day. As the lee rigby case shows any one is a target
27 November 2014, 09:49,
you could get them one of those "personal alarm" thingies, gives out a loud piercing noise when activated, available in most pound shops(battery not included). the city I came from now has a large ethnic population that wasn't there before I moved out. the largest place I go to now only has a population of around 20,000 and we only go there about twice a year.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
27 November 2014, 10:13,
My kids r taught self defence but a four year old n a nine year old can't carry Swiss army knife. I started. Prepping due to economic issues but this Islamic threat has more worried by the day. As the lee rigby case shows any one is a target.

But they CAN carry a steel pen ( tactical pen £16) or an allow flashlight for safety ( with serrated bezel) quite legally.

27 November 2014, 14:45,
don't think encourageing kids to carry weapons is good for this sites name .
I know where your coming from but that is not the answer.
Survive the jive (youtube )
27 November 2014, 15:57,
I think everyone is aware so I'm going to close this down. For the record the IRA wanted to live so they could be protected against in a way. These nutters think that by dying doing this they gain extra points in the afterlife. You cannot protect against them at all. It's all smoke and mirrors.

It's just as well they are totally useless fucks that couldn't organise anything at all. Won't be long though before the educated ones start looking at us.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin