Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Severe water shortages in both Americas
4 December 2014, 10:14,
Severe water shortages in both Americas
http://www.naturalnews.com/047865_mega-c...ation.html

5 December 2014, 08:48,
RE: Severe water shortages in both Americas
An affect of climate change and human disregard for sustainable living, I don't think the issue for the UK will be so much a lack of water rather too much as our climate starts to noticeably change.
5 December 2014, 09:39,
Yup I reckon coastal erosion, higher tidal surges, more aggressive storms, longer and heavier periods of drought followed by rain to both extremes are if the global warming theory is true are likely to occur. See there are advantages in living at higher elevations away from the south and south east Smile

6 December 2014, 08:38,
Dead right NR. London and the South East are already under water stress, water abstraction has reduced some rivers to a trickle already.
6 December 2014, 11:54,
East Anglia is already semi-arid in terms of rainfall, even dryer than parts of Morocco!
Woe to those who add house to house and join field to field, Until there is no more room, So that you have to live alone in the midst of the land!
Isaiah 5:8
6 December 2014, 12:00,
I can see the cost of water going through the roof in the next 10yrs , it will have to be pumped down from Scotland.
Survive the jive (youtube )
6 December 2014, 12:16,
lack of rain water is not an issue in the south west !!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
6 December 2014, 12:26,
Steve said "Dead right NR. London and the South East are already under water stress, water abstraction has reduced some rivers to a trickle already."

And the drying out aquifers are causing the land to sink even more thus increasing the risk from floods.