Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rare Chernobyl video
4 December 2014, 12:18,
Rare Chernobyl video
taken by drone camera, please note the amount of tree and plant growth in just 30 years. scroll down for video. http://rt.com/news/211119-chernobyl-amaz...one-video/
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
4 December 2014, 12:51,
RE: Rare Chernobyl video
No one is ever going to persuade me that nuclear is safe in its current fission form of generation, maybe if they ever manage cold fusion, but for now I think we should be planting trillions of trees across the globe to provide fuel.

4 December 2014, 12:55,
then stop buying stuff with palm oil in it, that is the main reason for deforestation these days.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
4 December 2014, 13:16,
But I need the creams to keep my skin looking so beautiful and ageless Smile

4 December 2014, 14:18, (This post was last modified: 4 December 2014, 14:20 by bigpaul.)
then you need to change your brand cos they aint bloody workingBig GrinBig Grin(you walked into that one!)

Jane's creams don't contain any of that stuff.
5 December 2014, 12:30,
Aha - another barter item. Moistureiser darling.
5 December 2014, 12:42,
off topic.