Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
london nuked
15 February 2015, 14:58,
RE: london nuked
nail on the head john , I am trying to get this site going , but its not easy.
I don't know the answers , but here are some questions....

some time back somebody found out that new members could not register ...is this still the case...?

why is the main site still down...?

if sd don't want to do it , could the mods get together and sort it[ whatever it ,is] out.
Survive the jive (youtube )
15 February 2015, 15:10,
yep main site is still down, so no new members can register even if they want to. I'd love to see this site up and running too but its got be stuff that is RELEVANT to prepping and survivalism, after all the site IS called Survival UK, not fill it with chit chat and general news stuff and old news at that. at one point I thought a few were beginning to "get it" with regards to Survival but unfortunately the site slipped back into its old ways.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
15 February 2015, 15:29,
SD is the only person that can add new members, but I agree new members are needed to help keep the site alive.

If a new registration process could be added for newbies to sign up without needing to go to the main Survival UK, then that would undoubtedly help.............
15 February 2015, 15:30,
yea paul , I can remember someone starting a thread call...what are you having for tea today.... who was that now....Huh
Survive the jive (youtube )
15 February 2015, 15:35, (This post was last modified: 15 February 2015, 15:36 by bigpaul.)
yes that's EXACTLY the BS I was talking about.

(15 February 2015, 15:29)Devonian Wrote: SD is the only person that can add new members, but I agree new members are needed to help keep the site alive.

If a new registration process could be added for newbies to sign up without needing to go to the main Survival UK, then that would undoubtedly help.............

DEV we wont get any new members if they cant register. anyway I've said my 4p worth for the day.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
15 February 2015, 16:14,
(15 February 2015, 15:35)bigpaul Wrote: DEV we wont get any new members if they cant register. anyway I've said my 4p worth for the day.

Totally agree.

But SD's the only person that can change that...........