Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Police withdrawn for own safety
9 December 2014, 16:45,
RE: Police withdrawn for own safety
yep, I know what you mean TH, I wouldn't want to be anywhere else but here, especially after TSHTF.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
9 December 2014, 17:52,
when I speak of r/w I mean on the streets of the uk not a world war.

but as the population of the world grows and everything is running out , who will have it whats left , who will fight the hardest for it , we all know whats coming.
Survive the jive (youtube )
9 December 2014, 17:57,
Any wars whether on the streets of the UK or more wide scale are far more likely to be as a result of religion than race.
9 December 2014, 17:58,
(9 December 2014, 17:52)Sunna Wrote: but as the population of the world grows and everything is running out , who will have it whats left , who will fight the hardest for it , we all know whats coming.
yes, WE do, but many (sheeple) do not!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
9 December 2014, 21:22,
Dunno bout that Dev, in the UK since the time of the Levellers the commonest causes including the Civil war tend to be political, The riot act where the govt allowed Militia to shoot civilians was created because of economic unrest, Miners Strikes, Pol Tax Riots, Student fees, Ethnics feeling they are badly done to, General strikes etc.

oops misread Devs post

10 December 2014, 10:02,
(9 December 2014, 17:57)Devonian Wrote: Any wars whether on the streets of the UK or more wide scale are far more likely to be as a result of religion than race.

like most wars down the centuries, eh Dev?
10 December 2014, 11:45,
(10 December 2014, 10:02)bigpaul Wrote:
(9 December 2014, 17:57)Devonian Wrote: Any wars whether on the streets of the UK or more wide scale are far more likely to be as a result of religion than race.

like most wars down the centuries, eh Dev?

Yep Smile
10 December 2014, 23:26,
anybody know what happned about all this , said yesterday cops nicked someone for this , but no update.

was it a prank call.
Survive the jive (youtube )
10 December 2014, 23:30,
(10 December 2014, 23:26)Sunna Wrote: anybody know what happned about all this , said yesterday cops nicked someone for this , but no update.

was it a prank call.

The intelligence received was that there was a plan to kidnap and kill a police officer.

Someone was arrested, but they were later released without charge.