Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did The Solar System Bounce And Kill Off The Dinosaurs
8 January 2012, 15:12,
Did The Solar System Bounce And Kill Off The Dinosaurs
The sun's movement through the Milky Way regularly sends comets hurtling into the inner solar system - coinciding with mass life extinctions on earth, a new study claims. Scientists at the Cardiff Centre for Astrobiology built a computer model of our solar system's movement and found that it "bounces" up and down through the plane of the galaxy.
The periods of comet bombardment also coincide with mass extinctions, such as that of the dinosaurs 65 million years ago. Our present position in the galaxy suggests we are now very close to another such period.

http://www.terradaily.com/reports/Did_Th...s_999.html
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
8 January 2012, 15:15,
RE: Did The Solar System Bounce And Kill Off The Dinosaurs
(8 January 2012, 15:12)mikebratcher69 Wrote: The periods of comet bombardment also coincide with mass extinctions, such as that of the dinosaurs 65 million years ago. Our present position in the galaxy suggests we are now very close to another such period.

oh well, maybe that will kill off a few million useless parasites/sheeple.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
8 January 2012, 15:27,
I do hope that we can find a way to protect Preppers. BP, we could call on the Preppers Coven to perform a ceremony to the Prepper God.lol. You did not reply to my previous post of setting up the Coven!!!! Kenneth Eames.
8 January 2012, 15:38,
(8 January 2012, 15:27)Kenneth Eames Wrote: I do hope that we can find a way to protect Preppers. BP, we could call on the Preppers Coven to perform a ceremony to the Prepper God.lol. You did not reply to my previous post of setting up the Coven!!!! Kenneth Eames.

i think we are one-just the 2 of us(me and OH), if neighbours comment was anything to go byTongue preppers god should be mother earth! we will be relying on her to support us after TSHTFBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
8 January 2012, 15:53,
I'll let you all be my slaves dont worry....Big Grin
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."