Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Islamists take 20 hostages in Sydney cafe siege
17 December 2014, 10:13,
RE: Islamists take 20 hostages in Sydney cafe siege
Still all over the news in Aus, a couple days after it finished. PM and his missus flew in to lay flowers at the site etc today and get a good photo op, now blaming the courts for letting him off on bail after all the nasty stuff he has apparently been up to over the past few years.
Interestingly enough, he got asylum in Aus due to supposed religious persecution in Iran, although the Iranians are now saying they have tried to have him extradited back a couple of times, with them telling the Aus PTB he was only "persecuted" in Iran due to being a fraudster and nothing else.
I haven't checked my Aus prepping sites this week, but guess people will be asking about what sort of weapons can be legally carried etc. (Aus weapons laws are even tighter than UK)
17 December 2014, 11:07,
The Aussies even let him have a fire arms licence!!!

17 December 2014, 17:31,
The issue here is now how do they stop this happening again.

People have questions, valid questions about the who's, the whys etc regarding his aslyum, firearms licence and why he was taken off a watch list. This can cause blow back on Normal people. If western society sees any successful terrorist action like this as a success they see a failure of the state to protect them. They want more security, more invasive spying on emails and Internet activity. This can never happen. Again, think of the children. The downside is decreased freedom for joe public and the possibility of people being arrested whilst not actively having done anything wrong. Fine, if it's someone plotting to do something bad. But for normal "banter" on the Internet like "someone should hang the labour government" where do you draw the line? If they apply these laws evenly they end up with stupid situations we are now seeing with faith schools not being diverse enough or shovelling enough tolerance to other religions down kids throats when the laws was clearly enacted to deal with fundamental Islamic extremism in the "Trojan horse" school scandals of late not coming down hard on tiny coe village schools or such like.

They can never address the problem directly. It's that "death by 1000 paper cuts" scenario.
17 December 2014, 17:41,
The only WORKABLE way of totally stopping Islamic attacks in places like the US and UK and Oz is the one the politicians will never consider near mind see light of day.

Unless I am missing something unless we DEPORT the entire muslim community we will never be safe, and that in itself opens up a horrific can of worms, but unless SOME major steps are introduced by a politician with balls I can seriously see entire towns and districts in the UK becoming almost totally Islam sub states.

I definitely don't have any acceptable answers in how we can better protect ourselves with ONE obvious exception, We campaign none stop for the right for law abiding citizens to be able to arm themselves LEGALLY for self defence.

17 December 2014, 17:55, (This post was last modified: 17 December 2014, 17:55 by bigpaul.)
the point is that muslims breed faster than whites, this will inevitably mean that at some point in time-unless we CAN deport all of them- this country will have a majority muslim population and will therefore become an Islamic country.

if that makes me rascist then so be it.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
17 December 2014, 18:23,
we are already there...Leicester more than 50% non indeginous and Nottingham is almost there too.
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
17 December 2014, 18:26,
So when like they do in the Stans start demanding local autonomy under Islamic law, then we will be ****ed

17 December 2014, 18:41,
I said it before in another post...I don't like multiculturalism mainly because you introduce a few and in no time at all, that lovely idea of all these diverse communities getting on and mutually enhancing each other.....its bullshit you just get ghetto's and the bigger a community gets the more it makes special demands that it needs catering for until it becomes the dominant community then it takes over ... it's akin to cain toads in Australia and grey squirrels here.... I don't believe immigrants should be catered for I believe they should integrate and by that I mean learn the language within a suitable timescale pledge allegiance to the crown and denounce reject all previous affiliations and live fully under the countries law not pick and choose which bits to follow.....my basic mantra is and always has been fit in or fek off!.....if I wan't to experience other cultures(and I do) I will visit there homelands and experience the culture in it's natural state
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
17 December 2014, 20:22,
MODS BEAR WITH ME THIS IS RELATED TO PREPPING
Yup they tried Multi culturalism in places like Chicago and Detroit which was fine when times were good, bus as soon as the US economy tanked the various ethnic groups withdrew into their own communities. The whites moved out as far as the Burbs or further ( White Flight) The Asians banded together in small commercially based clusters around shops, stores, bars, bodagoes , and the black community very often turned towards gangs for support. This is how places like Detroit became hotbeds of Urban prepping.