Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"The Great Die Off"
15 December 2014, 12:41,
"The Great Die Off"
yes, its American but the theory is universal. http://backyardprepperus.com/2014/12/14/...t-die-off/
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
15 December 2014, 17:04,
RE: "The Great Die Off"
I don't disagree with that in the main.
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
15 December 2014, 18:00,
sorry bp off topic.

thr thread wich was shut down by nr , re diffo now has a answer from mrs c , would nr cair to comment...?
Survive the jive (youtube )
15 December 2014, 18:05, (This post was last modified: 15 December 2014, 18:08 by NorthernRaider.)
I've not shut any threads down I'm not a moderator !! ? and I don't honestly know what you want me to comment on???? Is it the Primative skills bit because I've added as much as I can ????

I'm truly baffled I cannot find a thread I'm supposed to comment on??

Has a mod cut off one of your posts because I have not because I have no such privileges ??

15 December 2014, 18:10,
I'm getting a bit fed up of this, I put a serious OP and some berk goes totally off topic, back to the subject please.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
15 December 2014, 18:10, (This post was last modified: 15 December 2014, 18:12 by NorthernRaider.)
Is diffo DIFO ?? If so I cannot see it because I don't use it and have not posted on it so there is no thread I can comment on there either ( agreed to with Dawn so to keep the peace)

Sorry Paul just trying to answer Sunna, he says I've closed down a thread, but (A) I don't understand and (B) I could not if I wanted to only mods can close threads ?

15 December 2014, 18:15,
I think he was referring to our "difference of opinion" of yesterday for which I apologised, I think he's just trying to stir it all up againAngry
15 December 2014, 18:19,
As BP says, lets keep it on topic

Sunna - final warning!
15 December 2014, 19:23,
On topic...

Interesting article but I don't agree with the arithmetic:

Only 20% of rural Yanks "prep"? My experience is that rural USA is extremely self supporting and able to manage the odd month or three of being cut-off from the outside world with disruption to grid supplied power. 60%+ effectively prepped is more like it.

I liked the phrase "supported by man-built infrastructure" though. That sums up city living, with unrecognised dependency on fragile systems to keep it all working.
72 de

Lightspeed
26-SUKer-17

26-TM-580

16 December 2014, 10:02,
most of the stuff cities need for survival comes in from outside, once this stops the cities cease to function.