Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russian Getting Ready For War???
16 December 2014, 18:23,
RE: Russian Getting Ready For War???
BP said
[quote]I don't go much on what UK TV stations say these days, I tend to get most of my news from Aljazeera and RT news channels, they give more of a non tainted view of the news whereas the UK channels are mostly government and media mouthpieces. as far as this item goes I think this has more to do with the drop in OIL prices than anything else.[unquote]

I think I've stumbled into a different dimension

Aljazeera non tainted ?? Mounthpiece of AQ
RT?? Oh my giddy aunt --- mountpiece of Putin
Infowars --- Mouthpiece .... Oh I give up
16 December 2014, 18:35,
(16 December 2014, 18:23)River Song Wrote: I think I've stumbled into a different dimension

Aljazeera non tainted ?? Mounthpiece of AQ
RT?? Oh my giddy aunt --- mountpiece of Putin
Infowars --- Mouthpiece .... Oh I give up

I expected that sort of answer somehow!! when I said "tainted" I meant from the BRITISH establishment !!, I look for alternative points of view, they also report some things that the british channels either omit or cover up.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
16 December 2014, 21:42,
If you look at it from a purely historical perspective, it's the French not the Russians who have been the biggest threat to Britain's security and prosperity. Although not a direct risk at the moment, France's alliance with the Euro currency and their emergence along with Germany as financial powerhouses is something which concerns me.
Any fool can be uncomfortable.
17 December 2014, 00:34,
BP said "I expected that sort of answer somehow!!"

Then you weren't disappointed were you :-)

when I said "tainted" I meant from the BRITISH establishment !!,

AH! I see. If you had been more explicit, I would have understood.

"I look for alternative points of view, they also report some things that the british channels either omit or cover up."

Maybe you are right - but don't fall into the trap of thinking that if it is US/British it must by
definition be wrong or a big lie. Thats faulty logic.
17 December 2014, 10:01, (This post was last modified: 17 December 2014, 10:13 by bigpaul.)
we all know the BBC is the government mouthpiece, and SKY-isn't that something to do with Murdock?? I like to get a foreign point of view, something that's not influenced by the British media.

its not that I don't watch BBC or SKY- I do, but I feel they say what the British government and the media want them to say and most of the time its very one sided!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
17 December 2014, 18:08,
Ok I am now OFFICIALLY baffled, the Ruble has nosed dived Again, Russian interest rates are rockets, fuel and food prices are going up fast sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo The Russians start PANIC BUYING..........Ok you say " So what" Well they DON'T appear to be buying FOOD

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...apses.html

17 December 2014, 18:12,
(17 December 2014, 18:08)NorthernRaider Wrote: Ok I am now OFFICIALLY baffled, the Ruble has nosed dived Again, Russian interest rates are rockets, fuel and food prices are going up fast sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo The Russians start PANIC BUYING..........Ok you say " So what" Well they DON'T appear to be buying FOOD

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...apses.html

Apparently that is the way the Russians have historically always reacted.

I suppose it is no different to what many preppers preach when they say money in the bank is useless, convert it to goods instead!
17 December 2014, 18:13,
But Shirley it would make sense to by FOOD, CLOTHING, MEDICINES etc not Sofas, Yukka plants etc?

17 December 2014, 18:17, (This post was last modified: 17 December 2014, 18:17 by Devonian.)
But they live in a communist state which control medicines and food etc.

Whereas the luxury items will soon be gone and then no longer available (or affordable).

For example Apple has already stopped selling any items via its Russian websites.
17 December 2014, 18:25,
Aha OK, Some other part of Russia they are harvesting a type of cracked grain like there is no tomorrow