Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
12 killed in paris
8 January 2015, 18:06,
RE: 12 killed in paris
So much for the concept of "reasoning" with the man holding you at gunpoint!

But really, what are you as an individual going to do because of this incident or to prevent another incident?

And that old deal of "I'm going to carry on like normal and not give them the satisfaction of knowing they have frightened me" is past usefulness.

That is exactly what they want, a target rich sheeple filled environment.
8 January 2015, 18:21,
you realise that every event like this has been in a city..usually a capital city? there is an obvious answer to this problem, I wonder if you can guess what it is??Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
8 January 2015, 18:30,
What am I doing as a result of this incident?

Well, other than trying to be more aware of what is happening both locally and globally, I will keep on doing what I have been doing during previous years.

Despite what most of the world thinks about this incident, I suspect that most people on this forum, including myself, are not really that 'surprised' at what has happened in France, afterall this is the fourth (?) Islamist attack on the French people in as many weeks, plus another one this morning in which another police officer was killed.....

Surely this is exactly the sort of thing that many of us has been discussing and considering as part of our preps for months/years???
8 January 2015, 19:28,
What an absolute gift for Marine le Pen. Helmets on, chaps!
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
9 January 2015, 01:43,
policewoman shot and killed this morning , no one knows if it is the same offenders.
Survive the jive (youtube )
9 January 2015, 14:04,
Yet another shooting in Paris with hostages taken.
Thought to be linked to the police woman shooting which in turn is now thought to be linked to the original magazine shooting.

French police are being stretched to the limit.
10 January 2015, 11:24,
Now all we need are some home grown "Heavies" to start bombing Mosques and killing Muslims and the ensuing chaos will enable TPTB to implement more draconian laws that rob us of what little is left of our freedoms. As the Romans used to say "Cui Bono"? who benefits.
10 January 2015, 11:51,
well said TH
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
10 January 2015, 13:49,
Lot of truth in this.
Also you may find this of interest.

If I can accept that the Paris murderers aren't real Muslims why won’t the MUSLIM world say so too?
By PIERS MORGAN FOR MAILONLINE
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...y-too.html

Göring: Naturally, the common people don't want war; neither in Russia nor in England nor in America, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy or a fascist dictatorship or a Parliament or a Communist dictatorship.

Interviewer: There is one difference. In a democracy, the people have some say in the matter through their elected representatives, and in the United States only Congress can declare wars.

Göring: The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country
10 January 2015, 17:01,
when asked most Britons said they would not fight for their country, less than 1 in 4 or 27% would do so: http://www.the times.co.uk
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.