Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dark age v modern drugs
1 April 2015, 18:51,
RE: dark age v modern drugs
would like to up your rep on this post ,but when I try it takes off the previous one
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
1 April 2015, 19:14,
The power of suggestion is very strong, as is the Placebo effect, and BP is right to point out that the power of the mind can affect the body. I have a healthy respect for Herbalism and familiarising oneself with common herbs and poisonous ones is a prudent approach. Where I start to get annoyed are the quacks, charlatans and Snake Oil salesmen who can heal you with mumbo jumbo chanting and a crystal, or even worse a fucking drum circleAngry
The Monastic system had a fantastic lore of Herbal remedies and a well organised garden system in which to grow them. I don't poopoo herbalism at all, just all the attendant new age dross that seems to accompany this subject. Anyway must go, I have a Toad to lick.Tongue
1 April 2015, 23:13, (This post was last modified: 1 April 2015, 23:19 by Straight Shooter.)
Well here is another...elderflower....when flowers form and set remove the flower clusters dry in a paper bag ...in your airing cupboard or window sill ...store in a warm dry place....come winter ...the first sign of a cold...take some dry elderflower and crush it up to make a tea....add boiling water ....( i add some honey ) sip away till your cup is empty ( while its hot ) Done this for thirty years .... and as you can see i,m as fit as a gypsies daug ...the side effect is you become stunningly good looking and irresistible to the opposite sex as you can see....life has not been easy.....especially jealous husbands in super markets ...." what ! you looking at him for "....yes folks life can be very hard here in the South Wales valleys ................what ewe laughing for ....i f...ing am serious.

P.S. old lou gave me this ...he has moved on this last ten years .....he was mauled by seven eighteen year old ladies in Asda,s car part .....the poor bastard was only seventy three. RIP my friend
1 April 2015, 23:24,
im going to get some elderflowers
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
1 April 2015, 23:58,
well i logged out then i remembered ....picking up our prescriptions today at the pharmacy.....run into my old mate Joe ....he twitched his head back and mouthed " come yar" ....you tried this Nicaragua yet boyo.......f..king great stuff ! works f..king wonders ....well ! ave ewe.....yes ...it gave me a headache.....f..king headache is it boy !.....well let me tell ewe son ! its like a steel bar ...a f..king bull mastiff could not bite through it ......but ewe got to be careful though....timing is everything see......How do you mean joe ? well up the club last friday f..k i had some looks ....and i was only playing the bandit !.......at this point i collapsed in uncontrollable laughter.