Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Winter Wilderness Cammping Trip!!! WOOO!!!!
8 January 2012, 20:10, (This post was last modified: 8 January 2012, 20:13 by Scythe13.)
Winter Wilderness Cammping Trip!!! WOOO!!!!
I kind of got over excited and have posted 3 times about this weekends fun (6-8 Jan 2012).

It was the camping trip that got me banned from another forum after they said I was going to die and things like that. SHOCKING!!! I thought camping was a good survival skill.

I'll save you all the trouble of reading the huge threads. Just check out the photos.

The camping trip was then followed by a 12 mile walk back to the house!!! Intense, but absolutely the best weekend of my life. Brought me and my girlfriend (Alice) so much closer together, as well as teaching us both some well needed skills.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/73883511@N0...8777939425
The Winter Wilderness Camping trip did raise some questions. I'll be posting them on the correct forum areas. Many lessons well learned!
8 January 2012, 21:05,
RE: Winter Wilderness Cammping Trip!!! WOOO!!!!
Looks like you had good weather for it. Thanks for the posts and I'm glad you didn't get eaten. A good experience all round. What did you learn from it?
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
9 January 2012, 06:41,
Sounds very exciting. It's very good for getting used to the cold when and if, a survival situation arises. In my younger days I often camped in winter conditions. My brothers and sisters thought I was a Nutter. Now, it's obvious I was and, still am. Kenneth Eames.
9 January 2012, 09:29,
Skean, I think there are too many lessons learned from the camping trip to post as a reply.

I'll make a new post and write up everything in there.