Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We could learn something about BOVs from Gypsies
18 January 2015, 18:19,
We could learn something about BOVs from Gypsies
After all, they've been bugging out for centuries.

http://www.wanderlusts.co.uk/gallery/#pictures
5 January 2016, 10:27,
RE: We could learn something about BOVs from Gypsies
I've always fancied doing this myself, I lived in a static wooden caravan for the best part of 12 years, but come SHTF and maybe a need to move around more, I would like a more mobile arrangement with a horse to pull it around, there is a guy who does just that in the lanes of Devon and has done so for many years.
we met a guy from Essex who does the same thing at a county show last Summer, he built his own caravan.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
6 January 2016, 12:57,
There used to be a proper gypsy like that when I grew up. Used to live on a large roundabout in Cornwall. The area became known as gypsy corner. Lovely looking traditional horse drawn cart like the ones pictured.
6 January 2016, 21:20,
In a true collapse scenario the Horse will be a valuable asset and one that will come into its own again. Permanent 4 wheel drive, goes anywhere and runs on Grass, plus if it breaks down you can eat it!
7 January 2016, 09:50,
(6 January 2016, 21:20)Tartar Horde Wrote: In a true collapse scenario the Horse will be a valuable asset and one that will come into its own again. Permanent 4 wheel drive, goes anywhere and runs on Grass, plus if it breaks down you can eat it!

plenty of "pony paddocks" in Devon so shouldn't be a problem "when the balloon goes up"!!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.