Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ECB 1.1 trill in qe
24 January 2015, 12:28,
RE: ECB 1.1 trill in qe
the immigrants are already flooding Calais in their eagerness to get into the UK, so no change just more of them, maybe some will go back home, as to whether the NHS, Police etc could cope, I don't think they can cope now!!!!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 January 2015, 13:10,
I on about the legal Europeans who we can not stop , Spanish , greek , polish ect.
Survive the jive (youtube )
24 January 2015, 14:04,
People will always follow the money.....

Think about all the British Builders who went to work in Germany in the 80's/90's because there was no work in the UK , but loads of jobs in West Germany.

The same thing is happening now with Portuguese Brickies, except now they are heading to the UK.

http://www.theguardian.com/business/2014...nstruction
24 January 2015, 14:15,
But that's different Dev. We are british. A breed of human being elevated in importance above others of the same species. It's good for the goose, but not for the gander.

Obviously what I wrote above is complete twaddle but some people appear to think along those lines.
24 January 2015, 14:18, (This post was last modified: 24 January 2015, 14:21 by Devonian.)
(24 January 2015, 14:15)Geordie_Rob Wrote: But that's different Dev. We are british. A breed of human being elevated in importance above others of the same species. It's good for the goose, but not for the gander.

Obviously what I wrote above is complete twaddle but some people appear to think along those lines.

Agreed! Wink

https://euobserver.com/social/123066
24 January 2015, 14:31,
you speak for yourself, I'm not European, I'm not British, I'm English so Tongue to you!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 January 2015, 14:39,
I'm british aswell Paul. And proud of it. Looking forward to the cheap med sunshine holidays when the euro crashes in value because of this QE, just as the £ & the $ did when we did it & the us did it.
24 January 2015, 14:58, (This post was last modified: 24 January 2015, 15:09 by bigpaul.)
I prefer holidays in good old blighty Rob, plenty to explore on this island of ours.

I should have said I'm Devonian first and English second.
24 January 2015, 18:08,
To be fair mate, I'm the same. But my mrs likes the sunshine & we don't get much of that here in Newcastle.

£2k to get there & live in someone else's house for a fortnight when ours is fine & dandy. The things you do for an easy life.
24 January 2015, 18:27,
(24 January 2015, 18:08)Geordie_Rob Wrote: To be fair mate, I'm the same. But my mrs likes the sunshine & we don't get much of that here in Newcastle.

£2k to get there & live in someone else's house for a fortnight when ours is fine & dandy. The things you do for an easy life.
yeah, step daughter is the same, 2 weeks of doing nothing but lazing by a pool under a tropical sun......yuck, I'd go mad after 24 hours, give me the good old West Country every time.