Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Storm Juno
6 March 2015, 17:51,
RE: Storm Juno
(6 March 2015, 17:32)Devonian Wrote:
(6 March 2015, 16:44)bigpaul Wrote: heck...is it spring already???Big GrinBig Grin

Yep, t-shirt weather today and the rest of the weekend Smile
good, I'm off to the hedging event tomorrow.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
7 March 2015, 11:01,
RE: Storm Juno
(27 February 2015, 17:47)Devonian Wrote: +10C here thanks Wink

Bearly had a frost all winter.

Winter.....wait....I remember those.......Board......snow........snowboard.......SNOWBOARD!!!!!!!! I REMEMBER WINTERS!!!!! I remember me out boarding in -18 degrees in the middle of the night with a headtorch, when we had that massive snowfall, 2010 I think it was. BEST WINTER EVER!!! I had to strip down to ski trousers, a long sleeve tshirt, and waterproof jacket I was that hot.

MB, to be fair, 1 week would be definitely doable at those temps. But 2 weeks would be much more fun! When it hits 3 or 4 weeks, that's when it gets to the point where you have to travel further for bigger and better hills. Usually at the 4 week point people are sick of it, and I think most people in the area would end up at a single home huddled up community style. But that's when things get problematic, as we don't want everyone at our house eating our food.

We're able to weather 6 months, providing there's some semi-decent waterfall. But I'm looking to get some stuff to account for 1 year with no waterfall at all!
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin