Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
big brother in skins???
29 January 2015, 14:37,
RE: big brother in skins???
I'm interested to see if the "Advisors" have done their homework on this show. Especially regarding the clothing. The image of the Cave man wrapped in furs is bullshit. Needles first appear in western Europe on Upper Palaeolithic sites about 35,000 years ago, and by this time 12000BP, we had been using them for 23000 years!. Their clothing would look like native Inuit/Northern Woodland tribes. Finely sown hides would be made into jackets/Parkas, Boots and trousers/leggins etc. By this time (Mesolithic) the dog had been domesticated as evidence from Star Carr has shown bones that had been gnawed by dogs. So really they should be Bowhunting using Dogs.
29 January 2015, 14:46,
all these "reality" shows try to portray their "contestants" as stupid, it does wonders for the ratings, don't expect them to be right on the button clothing or otherwise, its "entertainment" don't you know!!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
29 January 2015, 14:55,
I know mate, I should remember that, yknow what I'm like regarding things like this. I hope they don't start making Bone points and the like, because that will send me over the edge haha.
29 January 2015, 15:03,
NO mate, it'll be the usual whingers and whiners + the ones sitting on their backsides doing naff all, I have been told there is at least 1 Vegetarian so that should be good for a laugh!!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
29 January 2015, 15:35,
A Stone Age Vegetarian wwaaahahhahaawwaaah, I laughed so hard a bit of pee came out hahahha
29 January 2015, 16:40,
(29 January 2015, 15:35)Tartar Horde Wrote: A Stone Age Vegetarian wwaaahahhahaawwaaah, I laughed so hard a bit of pee came out hahahha

Over here most of our stone age native cultures used the same word for vegetarian and "bad hunter".
29 January 2015, 16:52,
I am partial to quite a few vegetables but there is no way I would not eat meat, I'm too much of a carnivore for that.
29 January 2015, 17:27,
(29 January 2015, 14:37)Tartar Horde Wrote: So really they should be Bowhunting using Dogs.

is it hard to fire a dog from a bow? Wink
Winter is coming