Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tonight BBC3 @ 10pm....
15 February 2015, 19:16,
Tonight BBC3 @ 10pm....
New "Reality Game show" - How to survive a Zombie Apocalypse.......

10 survivors from a zombie outbreak fight for their lives.....

I'm sure most people will have opinions on how stupid the contestants are and how they should have done things differently, so let's hear what you think...... Big Grin

And remember it's only a "game show", not even a documentary!
15 February 2015, 20:11,
RE: Tonight BBC3 @ 10pm....
(15 February 2015, 19:16)Devonian Wrote: New "Reality Game show" - How to survive a Zombie Apocalypse.......

10 survivors from a zombie outbreak fight for their lives.....

I'm sure most people will have opinions on how stupid the contestants are and how they should have done things differently, so let's hear what you think...... Big Grin

And remember it's only a "game show", not even a documentary!

I presume it'll mainly involve a lot of running away... unless someone finds a katana laying around, then it could get interesting Big Grin
16 February 2015, 00:01,
omg... theirs a brown one a black one a gay one a girl that used to be a boy an eastern European one with a bionic leg.

just like real life....Confused ....got to watch it.....Tongue
Survive the jive (youtube )
16 February 2015, 00:36, (This post was last modified: 16 February 2015, 00:37 by Devonian.)
(16 February 2015, 00:01)Sunna Wrote: omg... theirs a brown one a black one a gay one a girl that used to be a boy an eastern European one with a bionic leg.

just like real life....Confused ....got to watch it.....Tongue

Just how bad was that programme, words defeat me!

Oh, and don't forget the OAP who's done an SAS Survival course, could it be any worse?

OK, I'm going to lock my own thread, because that was so bad!