if you could...?
if you could , would you

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...urney.html

couple build a tiny house on wheels and journey across north America
Survive the jive (youtube )
23 February 2015, 22:52,
RE: if you could...?
I never saw so much BS in my life!!!

I have a 27 foot travel trailer in the back garden as we speak. I can hitch it up and be anywhere in NA inside of two weeks.

The difference between mine and theirs is that mine will not have parts falling off and blocking the roadway as I tow it along at 70mph.

Thousands of RV owners (You guys call them caravans) do this as a lifestyle.

I have friends that have retired and left home the next week to not be seen again for two years. Returned home after traveling from Mexico to Canada and logging 50,000 miles.

The difference is that these two social misfits have done this to avoid holding a real job rather than enjoying life after retirement.
24 February 2015, 02:26,
fancy that some folk don't want a boring min wage hard work job , im shocked...Rolleyes
Survive the jive (youtube )
24 February 2015, 02:50,
fancy it....no...I hate pikeys
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
24 February 2015, 04:50,
(24 February 2015, 02:26)Sunna Wrote: fancy that some folk don't want a boring min wage hard work job , im shocked...Rolleyes

Perhaps they should consider getting some education so they can get an interesting job that pays enough to buy a proper caravan and gives then some vacation time to enjoy it!
24 February 2015, 07:41,
What a novel idea, travelling around doing short term jobs to survive, why hasn't anyone thought of it before ?
24 February 2015, 09:53,
because they have, its called seasonal work, Londoners used to do it in Kent in the 1950s and 60s before everything became so automated.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 February 2015, 11:09,
(24 February 2015, 09:53)bigpaul Wrote: because they have, its called seasonal work, Londoners used to do it in Kent in the 1950s and 60s before everything became so automated.

I think your sarcasm radar needs a little fine tuning, it's failing to detect it Wink Big Grin
24 February 2015, 12:02,
not sarcasm...........fact.there have been plenty of travelling people through the ages, its nothing new.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 February 2015, 12:26,
(24 February 2015, 12:02)bigpaul Wrote: not sarcasm...........fact.there have been plenty of travelling people through the ages, its nothing new.

Never mind