Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
if you could...?
24 February 2015, 20:10,
RE: if you could...?
Quote:According to their website , the 6’8″ wide and 10’6″ high home weighs a meager '10,100lbs with all of our belongings including water and propane.'

10,000 lbs??? That's nearly four and a half tonnes! No wonder they have to pull it with something that's going to consume half the world's oil before they finish the trip!

Having said that, I admire them for doing it. From my experience, North America is an incredibly diverse place and most of it is very different to Los Angeles. They should learn a lot.

First time I took off to travel through the bush in Zimbabwe and Zambia with my teenage son, my wife's parting comment was; "It'll change you."

She was right.
Find a resilient place and way to live, then sit back and watch a momentous period in history unfold.
1 March 2015, 22:07,
Oh dear me no! Why be uncomfortable if you can avoid it! Besides. I'd have problems fitting in the horses, cats, dog, chickens, not to mention the OH.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
2 March 2015, 16:13,
Nothing like waking up and walking two steps to pee, then back to sit on your bed while you cook breakfast, and careful, don't stand up too quick or you will bump your head on the storage bin door and God I wish it would stop raining so I could get out of this rolling death trap!
2 March 2015, 20:33,
Get that authentic Romany experience by simply living in your kitchen !