Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
d i f f o...rip
28 February 2015, 00:15,
RE: d i f f o...rip
like most on here ....after searching for answers and ......allies.... I found this place, and friends ...people with a simular view, people wakeing up to what really IS going on......I found a great place ... and comfort.....wealth of knowledge ...thing is , the common factor for us all is ....we know.....feel....things are wrong ....something does not sit right.....for me its not enough to prepare ....I need to know the why and understand it ....this causes frustration, being short and unconsiderate to others, its not out and out hostility ....when you consider most of You feel the same We ALL want the same answers and understanding to survive , survival for what ? Who cares......if you cover all the bases .......you all know I joke a lot ...its just my fail safe ....a trait if you like......but my sense of humour has served me well for sixty odd years. It matters little why You prepare it matters a lot why you come here to share it with us ....you yes you can inspire the likes of me..............and you.....it takes a little effort is all ......from all. Thanks mary...for mary.
28 February 2015, 09:31,
RE: d i f f o...rip
I used to check this forum pretty much daily, however lately it has devolved to mainly being links to unrelated news or youtube links (which is blocked here in China anyway).

I've now moved over to an Aussie site, partly because I relate to the issues better, but also because I plan on heading to Aus soon. That site allows content only tenuously related to prepping, and is propped up by a core of ten or so users posting every day, however they regularly get new members and also don't seem to break down into bickering or whatever very often.

It would be great for this site to pick up again, however doesn't look like happening as things are going now.