Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meet Roger
10 March 2015, 10:11,
RE: Meet Roger
(9 March 2015, 20:31)Straight Shooter Wrote: I like woger Tarrel.....going to get a new cock....henry passed away early December...however Kevin continues his sneak attacks on me .....i may rename him kato.

Got a Rooster here if you want him? He attacked Sid at the weekend. I think he's almost 2 years old, so no good for eating. Sid's already named him 'Harry The Wooster'
11 March 2015, 00:01, (This post was last modified: 11 March 2015, 00:07 by Straight Shooter.)
Thanks for the offer BM but got one coming off one of the local lads ...well its a reprieve really .....SS or the axe....i shall name him lucky bastard ! cheers pal all the same !

P.S. think i will play chert-em on his arrival ...or maybe some Barry White number just to ease him in ....or am i being plain silly ?
11 March 2015, 09:36,
(11 March 2015, 00:01)Straight Shooter Wrote: Thanks for the offer BM but got one coming off one of the local lads ...well its a reprieve really .....SS or the axe....i shall name him lucky bastard ! cheers pal all the same !

No worries SS. Think Harry is going to get the axe, or I'll pop him over the fence of matey round the corner who has chickens. That'll give him a surprise...
16 March 2015, 12:14,
So Harry the Rooster has turned into a violent thug. The only person he doesn't attack is Mrs BeardyMan. Mini BeardyMan Number 1 seems to incur the full wrath of said thuggish turkey wanna-be, along with the football that's in the garden.

Any way to calm these little fuckers down, apart from whipping out the hatchet? He's got two birds he has his wicked way with a couple of times a day (got to admire his stamina) so I don't know what's wrong with him.

Picked up a Silkie yesterday too, all fun in the hen house all day, with the bigger birds giving her a bit of stick, but then at nighttime they all roosted in together (all four birds huddled into one nesting box!) but then again this morning they're chasing her around and giving her the odd peck here and there. We've moved her out to her own section this morning, but I'd really like to keep them all together. We'll be adding more silkies so if they don't get on then they'll get their own section of the garden, but it would be better if they could all live together.

Any ideas greatly appreciated guys and gals.