Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
simple sabotage
8 March 2015, 19:05,
RE: simple sabotage
if that link frightened you this on will make you twitch and wet yourself.

http://www.milsci.ucsb.edu/sites/secure....ndbook.pdf

Now remember that this is the stuff they are teaching here in the US in high school ROTC so the information is passed out to secondary school students as part of their classwork and required reading for 15 year olds, so I doubt there will be any "taqing" or being placed on a list for having the content.

The information is a bit more current and has both written instructions and diagrams.
8 March 2015, 22:53,
the links don't frighten me I just don't see the point in courting the interest of the security services unnescesarily.
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
8 March 2015, 23:14,
just spent aprox 40 mins looking at that .....Shy
Survive the jive (youtube )
8 March 2015, 23:32,
(8 March 2015, 22:53)Midnitemo Wrote: the links don't frighten me I just don't see the point in courting the interest of the security services unnescesarily.

When we become frightened about our government mate, things have gone too far. These Fuckers need to be reminded who they work for. Fascist war mongering bastards who will kill us all for their visions of World domination.
Rant over, I'm ok now just had a medicinal drink.
9 March 2015, 00:03,
Just practicing the grey man/path of least resistance method.....served me well for all my life....only stick your head above the parapet when it's really nescesary.
9 March 2015, 00:16, (This post was last modified: 9 March 2015, 00:20 by Mortblanc.)
That is exactly that those that wish to dominate depend on Midnitemo.

You guys call it the "Grey man".

In military terms it is called keeping the enemies' heads down while you maneuver, to kill them at your leisure.

And since there has been nothing of any magnitude happening for 100 years, no roundup of patriotic subversives, no persecution of political party members, anglers, gardeners or music lovers, how do you know if your grey man thing is working?
9 March 2015, 00:21,
No Mort that's suppressing fire.....grey man is going about your business in a low key way always being watchfull and alert never giving cause to be noticed eveready to act whilst appearing relaxed and disinterested.
9 March 2015, 00:26,
Hail the Republic Mort, I have never been happy being a SUBJECT, I read far too much Thoreau in my younger days, I like this quote, sums me up nicely.

“I was not designed to be forced. I will breathe after my own fashion. Let us see who is the strongest.”
― Henry David Thoreau, On the Duty of Civil Disobedience
9 March 2015, 00:32,
it works for me....have survived nearly fifty years based on it all my contemporaries as a youth served time , I didn't and that's not to say I wasn't present or didn't participate in the main, i was present and did the deeds I just knew when to leave who to tell(nobody) and what to do with stuff and when to quit...same goes for my time in the mob...and as a trade union convener....watch and listen lots talk little.
9 March 2015, 00:32,
sorry mort your wrong , they put people in jail in the uk if they [tptb] don't like what you say, it just don't end up reported in the sun.
Survive the jive (youtube )