Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Garden Farm
20 March 2015, 11:04,
RE: Garden Farm
Yeah, thankfully the little cul de sac we live in is populated by the older generation, our neighbours to the left are both 88 and actually enjoy the sound of the crowing (takes him back to his days on the farm apparently) and the other side is empty as the old lady passed away just before Christmas.

I've seen anti-crowing collars, but I can't see that being a very nice thing to have strapped round your neck all day.
20 March 2015, 11:10,
I have heard that they need to throw their heads back to properly crow and that keeping them in a coop with a low roof stops this happening. keep an eye out on that empty property and see who moves in, we have got new neighbours...talk about Neanderthals! real "care in the community" types and of course their breeding!!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
20 March 2015, 15:03,
Yes BP its a big deal...Neighbours...that's why i moved here, at our first house we did have great neighbours both sides of us ....until eddy the idiot moved in, could not get out of there fast enough, i don,t think i could ever hack neighbours again,i really do feel sorry for preppers who are stuck in that position and can,t do that much about it....prepper Hell ! . I did a job on a farm house back last year, i recognized the guy who is now renting that farm house...i did a conservatory for him years back...he recognized me...started yapping away....he had had enough of his neighbours and estate ..sold up and rented the farm " i get up at six, fix breakfast for me the wife and daughter " i sit here...window looking over the valley.." two more F..king years then i will retire " ...come and check out my garden ! WOW you got it made pal i say....you have a great spot for a poly tunnel.......stopped me mid sentence ...already ordered the bugger boyo! 25 ft x 12 ft ....as i left for home i felt uplifted....was he a prepper.....pretty bloody close to me.
20 March 2015, 15:51, (This post was last modified: 20 March 2015, 15:53 by bigpaul.)
neighbours aren't really a problem here SS, I just ignore them most of the time. I could(and have) lived in worse places.

we keep saying its so quiet here 99.9% of the time we could hear a pin drop.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
23 March 2015, 13:24,
Thankfully the people who are selling the house next to us aren't going to rent it out. We would buy it ourselves, but it needs an awful lot of work doing to it first. And we'd need to change the garage into a bedroom downstairs. The hunt for a permanent home continues... Trying to find one that has everything we need in a location that I can get to work and back without staying away is proving damn tricky.
23 March 2015, 14:45,
Keep looking !BM the place your looking for IS there ...just waiting on you to find it ! .....if you want it bad enough you will find the way to get it, good luck !