Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Walking Dead
20 April 2015, 11:15,
RE: Walking Dead
(19 April 2015, 23:02)Devonian Wrote: Well it keeps me entertained Wink

I got better things to do that watch this carp that masquerades as "entertainment" for the masses.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
20 April 2015, 18:53,
Well aren't you folks something special???

Not attracted to the low life entertainment of the masses.

Now you just get yourself back over there on the computer and keep clicking the buttons and surfing.

After all, the masses would not do such a thing and it will separate you from the mindless.
20 April 2015, 23:18,
Yes MB ...i for one tend to rid myself of pointless rubbish and nonsense ...its only my view though...but if others choose to indulge themselves ...hey ...that,s absolutely fine ..what ever floats your boat....i remain totally aloof to such silliness ...got better things to do with my time ! ....my arrogance far out strips my penis size....someone once told me ...i cannot think way ? ....no really !
21 April 2015, 08:39,
we tend to go to bed early and get up early, most of this mindless "opium for the masses" is on after we have gone to bed. especially in the spring and summer we are up early and on the road before lots of sheeple are even awake, so we haven't got time for all the garbage that tries to pass itself off as "entertainment".
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.