Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calling Real North East UK Preppers
4 April 2015, 22:43,
Calling Real North East UK Preppers
Hello, its been awhile.... I'm still wanting to meet other preppers who are prepping for economic collapse.....Rise of the New World Order.....the onset of WW3....government sponsored false flag events..... I've been continuing with prepping myself and have not lost sight of Surviving any such situations. I see that this site has the same hardcore people as it did years ago ..and I'm glad that these folks are still focused...and not the "armchair " types that frequent a lot of the UK sites.
I'm wanting to set up an RV in the Durham/ Sunderland area on a months time...at a woodland location....pm me if your interested....this will possibly include a mini camp.... Cheers RW
5 April 2015, 10:43,
RE: Calling Real North East UK Preppers
glad to see your still about RWBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
5 April 2015, 10:58,
Thanks BP...nothing has changed Prepping wise for me.
I wud still like to meet serious folk into Prepping...don't think there is up here !? ( hoping to be proved wrong) I think a lot of these northerner " bushcraft Experts" on yootube are just " wannabe weekend warriors" and don't believe we are in the build up to a full collapse and the coming War....
5 April 2015, 11:12,
For me at least, youre 50% correct. I'm not a weekend warrior, my weekends are too valuable for that. You're right though that I'm not convinced we are in the build up to a full on collapse, nor am I convinced of any impending war. As for conspiracy theories, no thanks.

A few years ago when the world economy bottomed out, I was sure then that there would be some kind of doomsday, but it never came. Now I think any economic disaster will be on a family basis (losing a job for example). However I do think there is the chance for many things to go tits up, which is why I'm still here. Things like extreme weather, power grid attack/failure or any extreme space weather event.

Hopefully you'll get some people with similar interests/beliefs as yours.
5 April 2015, 11:22,
well he's got a believer here, I think given what is going on in the world these days anything is possible and it can happen at any time, I rule nothing in and I rule nothing out. pity RW is so far away!!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
5 April 2015, 13:24,
yep its about time some of us got together before zog / n w o get us.
Survive the jive (youtube )