Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aversion to Killing
9 April 2015, 22:25,
Aversion to Killing
Do you have one?

What is normal?

What is abnormal?

Would you kill a human stealing your food more quickly than you would a fox stealing your food?
9 April 2015, 23:24,
RE: Aversion to Killing
If your ex military , the training you have gone through my well out you above most none military " like me " the nearest for me was on the rugby pitch...hitting seven bells of shit out of your opposite number...the back to the changing rooms ...shower ..then out on the piss ....then another enactment with the the husband of the girl who you now realize is the wife...hardly a war zone is it ....soldiers normally know the foe, there is ...i would imagine ...you sort of know the crack...its no game.... kill him or he will as sure as hell kill you ..i would expect many a new recruit fell foul of this ...being hesitant for all of five seconds cost many young lives, you no doubt KNOW MB where i just imagine this to be the case, Would i be quick to take a life ? ....i don,t know is the truth , it would depend...if all go,s tits up ...it could become easy just because it does ...does not mean it would sit easy in the hart of any man who has to live with it afterwards , but it could well turn out a total necessity...a short learning curve i think...especially if your breathing that is.
9 April 2015, 23:29,
Do you have one? No absolutely not, but I don't hunt or kill for sport.

What is normal? Can you clarify what you mean?

What is abnormal? again what do mean?

Would you kill a human stealing your food more quickly than you would a fox stealing your food?

Impossible question to answer. Now or after societal collapse? All of your food or just some food that was lying around? Do you have plenty? Is it someone you know? Was it someone passing through or a neighbour? Individual circumstances will clearly influence any such decision.
10 April 2015, 08:58,
a thief is a thief whether it is now or SHTF. post SHTF WROL they'll have to take their chances and accept the consequences.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
10 April 2015, 09:30,
I must confess I don't like killing......unless there is a reason. Food on the table is one of them and currently, self defence isn't an issue but when Plod ain't around self defence will become another. But like foxing I'll only do it when I need to.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
10 April 2015, 10:43,
None whatsoever to be honest. I can't count the number of Crows, Rats and other vermin I have killed, but to a lot of people killing without using the animal is reprehensible, yet I have yet to see anyone relish eating a Crow or Rat.
There is no abnormal or otherwise just the circumstances in which you were brought up and your personal philosophy. I will admit I don't like the ides of "sport" for killing, that implies there is fun to be gained from it and that has never sat to well with me, if you have to kill an animal then let it be for food or protection of your crops, not for fun.