Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do You Have Any?
15 April 2015, 07:37,
RE: Do You Have Any?
I like the Pagan philosophy myself " do what you will as long as it harms no one" or words to that effect.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
15 April 2015, 18:39,
TH,

I often am accused of taking people at their word.

What other way can you take this statement?
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
16 April 2015, 02:59,
I'm open willing friendly helpful reliable honest and trustworthy.....most everybody gets the benefit of doubt once(just the once!)but I can't guarantee all that to be true after/during an event as it's gonna be quite a gamechanger and being taken for a mug/lied to/betrayed could then have quite severe consequences.
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
16 April 2015, 08:43,
post SHTF trust no one, then you wont be surprised when they let you down. assume everyone is good and your in for a world of hurt. that's my philosophy anyway(gathered from a life times experience of other people).
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
16 April 2015, 09:16,
"God is Dead" - Friedrich Nietzsche

"Friedrich Nietzsche is Dead" - God
18 April 2015, 09:30,
bp....do what you want [as long as you don't hurt anybody] is a cop out , its Crowley with kindness.

Nietzsche is dead.......his ideas live on , look at the way the usa treats the world ....chistian ...or Nietzsche

survival....with kindness ...is that possaballl..[spelling]

this subject needs airtime....Smile
Survive the jive (youtube )
18 April 2015, 11:52,
(18 April 2015, 09:30)Sunna Wrote: bp....do what you want [as long as you don't hurt anybody] is a cop out , its Crowley with kindness.
codswallop. if people leave me alone I will leave them alone, simple as that. mind your own business and i'll mind mine.
18 April 2015, 12:45,
do you follow , the Master Therion
Survive the jive (youtube )
18 April 2015, 13:04,
in one word: NO.
19 April 2015, 08:47, (This post was last modified: 19 April 2015, 09:08 by Tartar Horde.)
(15 April 2015, 18:39)Skean Dhude Wrote: TH,

I often am accused of taking people at their word.

What other way can you take this statement?

SD, it is an allegorical statement not meant to be taken at it's base meaning, allegory is a literary device typically used to convey hidden meanings through symbolic figures, actions, imagery, and/or events, which together create the moral, spiritual, or political meaning the author wishes to convey.
Douglas McArthur also misunderstood allegory with his famous retort to "The Pen is mightier than the Sword" phrase.

(18 April 2015, 12:45)Sunna Wrote: do you follow , the Master Therion

As above so below old bean