Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rainfall
9 January 2012, 13:12,
RE: Rainfall
If you have a 55 gallon tank in your loft and the joist can take it just add one or more extra tanks to it. just connect em with a balance pipe.

9 January 2012, 13:46,
I'm installing several extra tanks in the loft. I spent a while looking at the best way to spread the load now waiting for some cash.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
9 January 2012, 14:01,
Well we get enough here in manchester, it pis*es down nearly every day, I'm surprised I have'nt gron webbed feet yet...
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
10 January 2012, 07:07,
I know the feeling Mike, We had a months rain in two days here and to boot, the winds carried gallons up from the Loch as well. Kenneth Eames.
10 January 2012, 09:12,
If anyone wants, I can email them some rain. We have plenty over here! It stopped raining over the weekend, thankfully! But before that is was regular daily rain....which it is back to now.
11 January 2012, 15:50,
I've been trying to get in touch with a guy I know about his water storage system. He sent me a link with the system being installed on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4N7OYBun...re=related

That's for a small Earthship the guy is making. It's a lot of water storage in there!
11 January 2012, 17:13,
The more the merrier. Water is the most important resource we can have and needs to be prioritised.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin