• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
happy.......
16 May 2015, 10:18,
happy.......
how happy are you with your preps.....?

what more do you need or want....

do you plan to learn new skills....

any regrets with preps.....

im happy with what I have wich is almost nothing apart from food stores [iv let them drop a bit but only because I want to refresh them]
id like to get a tent and try some wild camping with minimal gear and a good water filter.

are you happy.....?
Survive the jive (youtube )
16 May 2015, 10:33,
RE: happy.......
I'm very happy with my preps, beginning to wean off buying stuff now-apart from food-I'd like to learn more skills(knowledge is power) but its difficult finding any courses because of where I live. I have done wild camping in the past-mostly on Dartmoor-go for a week and never speak to another person for the entire time-bliss- and I've still got my old Ridge tent, some wear but still useable.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
16 May 2015, 13:23,
No..... my biggest problem is where I live, I'm desperate to move out of the burb's and into the stick's , madly overpaying my mortgage in readiness for a move.... basic's are in place just need more as always.
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
16 May 2015, 14:46,
good idea-moving out I mean. its not the event that will be the problem post SHTF its other people and their motives and reactions (or lack of them).better to be in a low population place before it happens.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
17 May 2015, 07:22,
Happy with what I have preps so far, but there is always more to do, I'm working towards being self reliant as possible in our basic needs, food, fuel, water on a long term basis, as I see climate change and economic collapse my biggest threats where I live.
Always looking for new knowledge and skills as bp says knowledge is power and after an event what ever it may be people with the right skills have value.
17 May 2015, 19:06,
NO not happy at all.....waiting on others....no real momentum..... until decisions are made that are beyond my control or influence ...apart from that i am happy with everything else.