Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lets get real.....
14 June 2015, 09:03,
RE: lets get real.....
Although having rarely seen eye to eye with Sunna, I agree with you on this.

Personally, I believe NOTHING will happen in my lifetime. I put it down to a 1% or 2% chance of there being a major event that effects me. Strikes and the alike…very interesting news, but really wouldn't effect my life. Look at the miners strikes, for around 90% of people, life went on as normal. Fuel strikes a few years ago….we all died from that. Well, okay, that's a lie. We survived and some of us actually got a few days off work! Result! Weather…America survives with crazy tornadoes/hurricanes, and the people up in Alaska survive fine. If it's super dry, well, the people in Texas survive, and all those in-between. So I'm not hugely worried. Famine is usually localised to a place like a country, and genocide is very unlikely to happen around the UK. Living in the South West causes a few concerns to dwindle, e.g. suicide bombers. What are they going to blow up, a handful of cows?

I plan to live my lit as if nothing is going to happen. I am planning my life around nothing happening. However, with there being a 1% chance of something happening, I'm getting ready incase it does happen. I'm actually getting ready to the point where, no matter what happens, we'll have stuff ready for it. No I don't think there will be a major EOTWAWKI event, but I do think if there is one, we'll be pretty nicely set up by 2 more years time.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
14 June 2015, 09:06,
"I live my life as if nothing will happen".......so do the sheeple.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
14 June 2015, 09:19,
(14 June 2015, 09:06)bigpaul Wrote: "I live my life as if nothing will happen".......so do the sheeple.

Yes, but I also have a lot more skills that most people. I might be an insurance sales manager, working on building my own company, but I'm also able to shoot, skin (flesh, tan, and make clothing), cook, preserve, and repeat the process. I'm able to build shelters from raw material. Moreover, I can raise chickens, herd cows, milk a cow, sow crops, fertilise a field, track animals, suture wounds, usually fix cars and those that I can't fix I can normally work out what's up with them. I can rebuild a bathroom, fit a kitchen, wire up a generator, use radios, do simple computer programming, put together a computer from components (it's like Lego, really quite easy if it's a simple computer), and a crap load more stuff. I have built a log store, raised beds, fences, and can wire up security cameras. But the thing is, I know I'm nothing amazing. I am nothing special. I have no doubt that at least 90% of people on this forum can do all of that, if not more than what I can do.

In society, I still don't think I stand out as being anything above or beyond average.
14 June 2015, 18:08,
Well i must disagree S13, from where i sit ...i see lots of major problems about to hit us ....in fact ...in the coming six months no longer ! truth is ...it,s already started in 2007 ...time will tell.... will it be world wide ? very likely ..will lots of people die ? yes most likely...I am about 98% sure ...so we are very wide apart from our points of view....in fact by miles...but that,s my view ....if nothing happens...that would be most agreeable with me ...and anyone reading this can take enormous pleasure out of me being wrong you can all have a bloody good laugh and take the piss in huge amounts at my expense , I really don,t care to be honest....you do what you do ....i will do what i do....simple and easy as that....Cheers my Dears.
14 June 2015, 18:16,
We have Russia ,china, USA ,can't see that ending well
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
14 June 2015, 22:17,
(14 June 2015, 18:16)Barneyboy Wrote: We have Russia ,china, USA ,can't see that ending well

That's been going for AGES. With it being a MAD situation, I really don't think it'll go that way.

For me, the only thing I see in the next year or 2 is a major financial collapse when the baby boom generation retires and takes out loads of money from the stock market, from their pension pots. People are not buying the shares at the moment, so when a whole load flood in, that'll be a financial catastrophe. At least 3 times the size of 2007. I said back around 2010 that 2016-2018 is the time to watch financially. But if you have the money to purchase shares in those days, and you buy smart, you'll be a very rich person by 2030-2035. But I don't see that being an EOTWAWKI situation.

SS, if you're wrong mate, I'm going to have a sign of relief, like we all did in 2012. No laughing at you mate, just happiness that you're wrong and we're all safe. What makes you think the next 6 months?
15 June 2015, 12:06,
Why are some Prepper people on here getting a sense of " everything's gonna be fine and dandy forever and ever " ? Are they handing out "Rose tinted glasses" with every copy of the Sun and daily mirror?
I personally believe you are wrong ..... Its NOT GONNA BE OKAY !
Put aside ..this weather..strikes..poss power outages..job losses...these do not even worry me....what you shud take into consideration is the elite plans to enslave every fu#%&*g Man..Woman and child on the bloody Planet !!
These Bastard Globalist's don't just discuss trade deals ..fictitious climate change and how to screw over the poor third world souls ..keeping them in poverty forever!
The bilderbastards and the other Bloodlines of the New World Order are slowly taking over the world ...that is happening NOW and has been for decades ...way back to JFK days.....yes there is gonna be a WW3 ...ITS HAPPENING NOW....
THERE WILL BE A FALSE FLAG EVENT SOON ......HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF..before a war there is a recession.....yes the west will probs provoke Russia and China...they are doing it already with the missile defences that sit round Russia now !!!
Don't think we aren't due another war......its started FFS !
Do your own research...... Join the bloody dots ....its there to be seen ..take off your tabloid blinkers ....hidden in plane (sic..9/11) sight for those to see

DONT UNDERESTIMATE THE NEW WORLD ORDER....they are ruthless bastards...and the sheeple will not know it till they are all chipped ! Good Luck RW
15 June 2015, 20:05,
Then what are they waiting for?

Why have they not already dealt the death blow to western society? There has been absolutely nothing stopping them for 70 years when they could have instigated any "false flag" event they desired, eliminated who they desired and done exactly as they wished.

If they existed.

People have been screaming about the New World Order since they decided to burn the Knights Templar back in 1607.

Have we swapped witchcraft and a demon behind every bush for the illuminati the Trilateral commission and CCTV on every lamp post?

Is this the actual proof that as humans we are compelled to believe something, anything, as long as it is unprovable, mysterious and responsible for our sorry fate? That's why I can't get ahead, TPTB are holding me back, or if I happen to be ahead already they are pounding the door trying to take it away!

As it is I hear or see nothing I have not been hearing and seeing for the past 40 years when I first became aware of such matters, and realized it had been going on for centuries before me.
15 June 2015, 20:22,
Hang on a minute Mort, wasn't it you that was claiming that Obama is planning to become a dictator ? I see no evidence of that either.

Don't misunderstand me, I think RW is nutty as squirrel shit, but you have some pretty unique ideas too.

If I were you I'd be less worried about Obama and more worried about your countries massive debt. Apparently, if you include unfunded obligations ( things like pensions that are promised but not funded ) then every working Yank owes nearly $1.5 million. The UK is in a similar position.

Our economies are a giant ponzi scheme and they always end badly, that's why I prep
15 June 2015, 21:13,
I think RW makes a lot of sense actually ...the problem is trying to cram a view into a short post..(it does require a open mind) and a lot of sifting of some rubbish from facts.....most people give up...they see it as to fantastic to even give it lip service or a second look.....one thing MB got right is ..its being going on a long long time centuries , just imagine for a moment.....if....a few people held technology in advance of what we know NOW say thirty years ahead, it becomes easy to steer and mould the whole planet in any direction you want, the only problem is different nations may not be privy to the few,s agenda, because they do not want their knowledge out there...the few want to keep this most top secret, money can get most towing a line and if that fails military action,or take over by clandestine measures to destabilize anyone trying to fight against the few.....the best bit of all is.....the few hold ALL the cards ....and move over set the time scale to carry out what they want, so you can,t see a plan? how could you determine the plan if its thirty years ahead , changing or tweaking their plan becomes childs play.....howzat for nutty squirrel shit ? who knows it may make you think a bit...but i will not hold my breath.