Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
@$$ Rag
24 July 2015, 19:05,
RE: @$$ Rag
Has nobody checked the notion of newspaper, pages of the koran, wall paper…or as our American friends call it…wall paper, even things like pieces of carpet, bits of curtain as poop-rags, sponges like in the medieval days.

Personally, and this is no joke, I would get a stick carved out like a small spoon, sanded down to a marble smooth finish, with an ultra long handle and a 90 degree angle. This would be the dominant 'scraper' that would allow me to flick poo a good distance…to annoy people (haha, I'm good at that). Then I'd rag up with the neighbour's curtains, a dish cloth, or something like that. Bits of rug would work too. Personally, to get squeaky clean, I'd see it like sand papering a piece of wood. Start larger grain, and work down to smooth as silk.

All would then be washed out thoroughly. Plenty of carpet about, as well as blinds/curtains, and towels and the alike.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
25 July 2015, 07:02,
Id use what nature provides sphagnum moss, soft, strong and mildly antiseptic, and if used from fresh rather than dried wipes, washes and moisturises all in one go, prefer it to toilet paper myself, but then I'm odd like that Smile
25 July 2015, 09:25,
what to wipe your backside with when you've run out of bog paper? is that really the height of conversation on this forum? and the answer is anything you can get hold of to do the job, wipe your arse and move on.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
25 July 2015, 19:51,
If you're out of bog roll then you're probably out of food long before then. Shitting will be a fond but distant memory.

Wipe? I'm just gonna drag my ass along the floor then yank up my pants. Skid marks mean prizes in the post apocalyptic wasteland.
25 July 2015, 20:28, (This post was last modified: 25 July 2015, 20:46 by Midnitemo.)
Tis a lot of effort washing and sanitising bum wipes , I have a ton of clothes that no longer fit me(they shrunkBlush)these will be systematically used up and thrown away until a system has developed where there is the time and the resources to maybe do laundry/sanitation

one t shirt will last me a week of no2's and I have dozen's of the buggers.
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
25 July 2015, 21:11,
I've heard that if you poo whilst hanging upside down there's no need to wipe.
26 July 2015, 08:40,
you would !Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
26 July 2015, 15:34,
(25 July 2015, 21:11)BeardyMan Wrote: I've heard that if you poo whilst hanging upside down there's no need to wipe.

Tried it. Fell out the tree pretty hard. I thought it held credence, which is why I gave it a go. It was working great until that final push, and that's when I fell. Attempt 2 will be soon though. Just need to cure my phobia of those damn trees!
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
24 April 2017, 16:07,
I'd go with the Roman method and use a sponge on a stick,with a pot of water and vinegar to rinse it in.
Home Bargains do the natural sponges.
25 April 2017, 00:21,
If you don't have the squits and your ass is working you should be able to squeeze out a loaf without the need for bum wipes.
ATB
Harry