Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MERS
27 July 2015, 17:20,
MERS
Heads up mers in Manchester hospitals on lock down
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
28 July 2015, 16:08,
RE: MERS
OK, not having a link available I searched for a report and did find one.

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2015/...mers-cases

Apparently one A&E was closed for two hours while a couple of patients were placed in isolation for testing.

The A&E was reopened and is functioning.

All the hospitals were not placed in lockdown and no confirmed cases of MERS are verified.
28 July 2015, 17:51,
That would be the daily express for you
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
29 July 2015, 11:15,
If everything in the Daily Express actually happened we'd all have died a long time ago. It's sensationalist cr*p in my opinion, and not worth buying.
Find a resilient place and way to live, then sit back and watch a momentous period in history unfold.
29 July 2015, 17:12,
I prefer the Express to the Mail to those brickies comics the Mirror and the Sun.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
29 July 2015, 22:39, (This post was last modified: 29 July 2015, 22:39 by Scythe13.)
(29 July 2015, 17:12)bigpaul Wrote: I prefer the Express to the Mail to those brickies comics the Mirror and the Sun.

If I remember rightly, there are 2 papers worth buying. 1 is the Financial Times….because I love reading about business (for Christmas, knives and business books are safe bets for my present options), and the second one is more for the useful information on the current state of affairs, and that is the Beano.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
30 July 2015, 17:04,
blimey, do they still print the Beano, I was more of an Eagle fan myself!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
30 July 2015, 19:39,
I gave up reading all toilet paper years ago....but they are really good for lighting my wood burning boiler.....my daughter gives us loads of it.....also good for your runner bean trench to retain water, if you have enough you could even make a nice mattress.