Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slow breakdown scenario
30 July 2015, 14:03,
RE: Slow breakdown scenario
you've hit the nail on the head WHB, if the imports stopped which they would in an economic or political event, given the acreage we can only feed 25% of our current population-which is increasing daily and don't forget the 5,000 waiting just over the channel in Calais waiting to add to the numbers. a lot of our land is useless without heavy use of imported chemicals and fertilisers, so the number we can feed are probably a lot less because of this. our population has not learned how to be self reliant( or has forgotten how to) so once the S hit the fan then it would go down hill very fast.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
30 July 2015, 19:20,
Slow burn ? yes ! but since 2007 we are going down faster than ever.....its not just one or two countries ...its global ...wtshtf...that also will be global...there is no way out...financial collapse , social breakdown and world war, how far off are we ? ....pick a trigger, who knows...But i do believe its very very close...to bloody close for comfort...just look around the world....even better look around the UK ! ....just because we put preps by each week ,and have learned a lot of other skills....have meds stored , BOBs BOVs BOLs does not mean we will automatically make it through this hell on earth that,s surly coming...it will be just the start for us all, but we will be better placed than most...that,s the good news...........i use my preps weekly as part of rotations and replenish where needed , and i am now cranking up stores of stuff i am short of or feel i have not enough of.....even though i will moving within months....my view is i do not have the luxury of time on my side, i would rather be two months early ...than two hours late !...JUST MY VIEW !
30 July 2015, 22:33,
I would pretty much agree with every one, a slow decline its not getting better, I would define SHTF as "when there is a threat against your life" but you have no one too call too protect you IE the Police, and I do rotate my preps !!
31 July 2015, 07:30,
with 5,000 illegal immigrants sitting in Calais, 6,000 trucks stacked on the M20 and the area between Maidstone and Dover at a virtual standstill, I think that for people in Kent the S has already hit the fan??
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.