Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sagging
8 August 2015, 06:24,
Sagging
Has anyone else resorted to the use of both belt and suspenders to insure not tripping over ones pants due to the amount of EDC we feel obligated to carry?

I just purchased a pair of braces that hook directly to the belt rather than buttoning or clamping to the trousers.

They are also nearly 2 inches wide and very sturdy.
8 August 2015, 09:50,
RE: Sagging
Nope, can't say that is a problem I experience. But then I also don't see the need to load myself with lots of pointless edc stuff either.

If I'm out and about and to carry extra stuff then I use a backpack.
8 August 2015, 14:17,
none of my bits sag, thank you very much.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
8 August 2015, 18:56,
So clue me in on what "pointless" EDC items are?
8 August 2015, 20:30,
Well for me, my EDC (excluding clothing) generally fits in my wallet or on my keychain. I don't EDC lots of other stuff that enables me to build a shelter, cook a meal or fend off a hoard for example.
9 August 2015, 00:43,
my edc is pretty much whats on my keychain.....don't tend to stray far from my ghb , lives in the boot and goes most places with me.
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
9 August 2015, 06:52,
edc is just another thing for the folk who want to spend loads of cash , a sak should do it , with back up stuff at home and in your car.
Survive the jive (youtube )
9 August 2015, 07:50,
my EDC is whats in my pockets and what is in the car.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
9 August 2015, 18:31,
No phone, no lighter, no survival card in the wallet, no emergency meds, no money, no change, no water bottle?

Glad to know that nothing is going to happen to you folks as part of daily life because you are not even prepared for tripping on the curb as you cross the street! You believe the world is nearing its end but it will only happen whole you are near the vehicle or at home and you are not subject to any normal emergency needs while out and about.

Good luck with that.

My wallet alone weighs nearly a half pound with no special added gizmos. Knife and phone are another pound. Money clip and change another few ounces. The key ring is easily another pound. It builds up even without counting the extras I have which you do not.

I need my suspenders.

You probably do too, but no one has yet told you they are tired of your @$$ crack showing.
9 August 2015, 20:01, (This post was last modified: 9 August 2015, 20:07 by Straight Shooter.)
Wild thang ! .....i think i love you...springs to mind MB

Have you considered a golf cart ?