Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alert: Iran Crisis Headed for World War III
10 January 2012, 19:41,
RE: Alert: Iran Crisis Headed for World War III
I must confess I tend to read and watch these conspiracy type reports. The problem is that the world is so crazy that you don't know what is true and what is not.

It is always worth knowing about these and although I think some of them are badly tetled and aimed at being sensational that is what marketing is all about.

I remember I was asked to make some threads for exactly this sort of stuff. If it is posted in the right thread then there is no issue.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
10 January 2012, 19:51,
Well thats fine by me SD, if you let me know which thread to post "news" in Ishall post it there, and once again tanks for replying with no disparaging remarks. Most civilised old bean...Tongue
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
10 January 2012, 22:46,
I eat crayons and refuse to be an adult! But at the same time, I still appreciate the posts Mike. You post what is going on. It's up to us to make up our own minds.

I'm too busy to listen to the news and things like that. So your posts are very important to me.

Keep up the good work mate.
10 January 2012, 23:30,
maybe a thread titled unconfirm reports might help
i like reading the post sometimes i get a laugh other times makes me think
remember the boy who cried wolf well?
if we ignore everthing the that one thing that's true could slip passed
to win the war, you must be willing to die
10 January 2012, 23:37,
Grumpy,

The MSM tends to choose what they want to publish. Some of these other sites are filling the gap.
Skean Dhude
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
10 January 2012, 23:41,
sorry sd that flew straight over my head?
like i've said me and computers don't go to well together
but give me a 4x4 or weapon or something hands on and i'am flying?
to win the war, you must be willing to die
11 January 2012, 20:52,
just seen on Fox News another Iranian Nuclear scientist has been blown up (Thats 4 in as many years). Looks like America/Isreal are really stiring things up !
11 January 2012, 21:15,
On the same token I believe the US Navy have just rescued another bunch of stranded Iranian sailors, 1 week or so after rescuing some more from a bunch of pirates. They (US) seem keen to show the world their Iranian humanitarian side.
You have to get up early to catch a fox.
11 January 2012, 21:46,
(10 January 2012, 23:41)grumpy old man Wrote: sorry sd that flew straight over my head?
like i've said me and computers don't go to well together
but give me a 4x4 or weapon or something hands on and i'am flying?
We were talking about conspiracy sites.

I was just pointing out that the media have an agenda here and it is to follow the governments lead. These other sites will give you news that the MSM will not. Some of it, just like the MSM, btw, will be crap.

Skean Dhude
11 January 2012, 23:13,
I won't say to much coz this will belong in the conspiracy section, but when you research likes of Alex Jones, (who by the way is no one's fool, he's an intelligent Man) and some stuff he covers and find out he's just brought back to life old story's and made it sound like it's happening now! I have to question why? as much as he appears to cover big scary stuff and slagging of the Government, there's a lot of stuff he could cover but never mentions, it smells of smoke screen to me, same with Jesse Ventura, what's his face Turner who owns tru tv that funds all this conspiracy stuff is well in with the us government, gota question what's going on there? my first guess would be money, these shows earn money! but second guess is smoke screen.
I fully believe that some serious crap is about to hit the fan in the near future, and most of this stuff is just a distraction.