Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Police get lucky - this time!
17 August 2015, 19:15, (This post was last modified: 17 August 2015, 19:26 by Barneyboy.)
RE: Police get lucky - this time!
The guns that were stopped are illegal ,now if you want to hunt with a shotgun or a .22 or 7.62 it's up to you my point is again its not very sporting to use a fullauto when hunting why would you need a fullauto for hunting anyway are they that bad of shot ,why not use a RPGs ,it's like using a lump hammer to crack a nut
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
17 August 2015, 20:04,
They weren't for hunting, that's obvious. They also weren't the common gang-bangers, usually carried for show, to gain some "respect" from fellow losers.

These are the type of weapon I would choose if I was planning to fight my way out of a city. They wouldn't have been cheap to buy.

Is it possible that they were destined for preppers ? People with money who can see which way the wind is blowing but are prevented from buying defensive weapons by our draconian laws ?

Maybe.
17 August 2015, 22:19,
I agree with Mort here chaps, the uses a gun can be put to are purely subjective, an AK47 is no more or less deadly than a 30 nought 6. In fact most hunting rifles have a far more powerful round than many so called battle rifles. I do see your point about the increased shot potential though.