Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
facial ......anybody
16 June 2015, 10:48,
RE: facial ......anybody
Well, it's the same old story isn't it. If you've done nothing wrong you've got nothing to worry about.... Who decides on what's wrong or not though? May be fine for now... but a few years down the line when this has been rolled out everywhere... It's all a bit too big brother for my liking... And I've done nothing wrong... Angel
16 June 2015, 10:53,
yes maybe, but if that becomes "the norm" then we have to adapt to it and live with it, unless like I say we all go off grid and go and live in the woods full time.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
16 June 2015, 12:51,
I'll go incognito. Was hoping my sister had bought me one of the muslim get-ups from Egypt, but apparently after almost being blown up in Luxor last week she didn't much feel like shopping...
16 June 2015, 12:53,
your a bit like me, there is no way we can go incognito..not the way we look, beard and build and all........................Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
16 June 2015, 13:09,
Yup. Hardly discrete!

I think to this software everyone with a beard looks the same (to a certain degree anyway) but I'm not sure how long it will be before they'll get passed this and bump up the accuracy.
16 June 2015, 13:13, (This post was last modified: 16 June 2015, 13:16 by bigpaul.)
yes, they make improvements to stuff all the time, but I still think its going to be used where it gets most exposure, airports, train stations, bus stations and shopping malls, putting it in remote rural areas would seem to be a misuse of resources in terms of the quantity of information received.

I suppose one day they'll just stick it on a satellite and photo everyone from space.Big Grin
16 June 2015, 13:18,
(16 June 2015, 13:13)bigpaul Wrote: yes, they make improvements to stuff all the time, but I still think its going to be used where it gets most exposure, airports, train stations, bus stations and shopping malls, putting it in remote rural areas would seem to be a misuse of resources in terms of the quantity of information received.

Yup, definitely. Doubt you'll have to worry too much where you are.
16 June 2015, 13:22,
yep, I would think it counter productive given the low population numbers, but hey! don't rule anything out where TPTB are concerned, anything is possible. just keep monitoring.
16 June 2015, 18:25,
I'm more worried about the satellites.

So we are agreed, a beard, sunglasses, a wide brimmed hat and whatever you do don't look up!
17 June 2015, 17:55,
Groucho Marx mask, with eyeglasses, rubber nose and tinfoil hat! Charlie Chaplin clown shoes and Darth Vadar cape too.

73 de KE4SKY
In
"Almost Heaven" West Virginia
USA