Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Former government advisor says be prepared
24 August 2015, 19:57,
Former government advisor says be prepared
Interesting, prepping going mainstream soon ?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/pol...69509.html
24 August 2015, 20:10,
RE: Former government advisor says be prepared
I saw that post. Way to panic people, eh?
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
24 August 2015, 21:45,
Well if you followed (his advice ) which is in line with the way WE advocate .....what would you loose ....NOTHING .....what could you gain ..........EVERYTHING ......we must realize when collapse is very close.....truth will out.....things get harder to hide until it becomes impossible to hide.....the last to find out will be us ! when that comes to pass ....we will be better placed than most ...BUT all will be losers....it will be no good wishing you had done more when you had the chance to do so....only you to blame in the end ......so what,s it to be....caution to the wind ....or watch your savings that do not give you a return anyway ....grabbed and ripped from you by up to 70 % you get the 30% ...so you decide for yourself how you will play it .....because You will have to live with it.....as i will live with my play.....such is life my friends .
25 August 2015, 02:35,
Things went a bit nuts over here on Monday morning, but rallied through the day as the annalists realized that the 1000 point drop in our market was only a 3% correction and we regained that by lunch.

I think your "former Labor party advisor" is trying to stir the political pot. If labor were in power he would be shouting from the roof tops to not worry, keep the nose to the grindstone and forge ahead.

And as a comparison, the 2008 recession is still going as far as I am concerned. Jobs have not completely recovered, housing prices have not recovered and pay is still down.

And if he is anticipating a disaster 20x worse, a month of food and a tenner in your pocket is not going to last it out.
25 August 2015, 10:17,
I cant see the sheeple taking much notice "normalcy bias"!!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.