Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We Are All Preppers Now
31 August 2015, 20:02,
RE: We Are All Preppers Now
SS, I think you are correct, Greg Hunter is not a dealer.

Greg Hunter simply makes his living from the advertisements other bullion dealers place on his Mad Dog, excuse me Watch Dog, news website which he uses to whip up fear an panic with the intent that one click one of the links on the sidebar of his columns to check out buying gold and make him some money.

That makes him as interested in and financially connected to the bullion trade as anyone in the world. He is almost totally dependent on the sale of bullion for his income.

In fact, if you google Greg Hunter, bullion dealer the computer will give you pages of links and advertisements.
31 August 2015, 20:43,
Thank you for clearing that up MB ....he is ....i believe he is a true patriot....advertisements by bullion dealers you say.....that,s how he makes a living ? you again make or assume this is the case ...without true knowledge of actual fact....i assume the opposite view of yours ...at the same time i offer no evidence ( as you do ) also....but i watch this guy every week ...and have done so for four years or more ....my opinion , my guts tells me this guy is beyond reproach.....PAUL GRAIG ROBERTS is a regular guest ( REGAN ADMINISTRATION ) whom is top of tree ....and another true patriot .....so by ASSOCIATION is a bigger statement than a bullion dealer....if you can dig it.....subscribe my friend ...you know it makes sense....if you do this you can even email him direct and tell him what you think....but be prepare to be ripped to pieces though............lol
1 September 2015, 16:17,
All Right SS, tell me more.

I want to know about Greg Hunter.

Tell me where he was born, where he was educated, where he worked prior to 1999.

What are his political views and what is his economic training?

As for Paul Graig Roberts, I know about him. Some people do go quite mad in their old age. His thought process is very much changed from what it was when he was associated with government policy.
1 September 2015, 18:26,
To what end MB ?...you have given the answer...and that,s enough for me.
3 September 2015, 15:37,
Nope, not quite the entire story.

I am just wondering if there was a Greg Hunter before around 1997 when he made his first appearance with the liberal newscast ranks. Seems he just appeared out of the mist and has no background, education, or references outside the ultraliberal news groups before that time.

He and Roberts are both widely know as deniers (911 was a false flag operation) and major conspiracy theory supporters, so if one of the requirements of being a "true patriot" is being a not job first I will have to place myself in the lesser ranks of patriotism.
3 September 2015, 19:47,
Okay MB.......you can stop digging now....you made a mistake, which you pointed out....that is fine anyone can make a mistake...i do ....but i see no point trying to defend the mistake or changing tack to justify a means to an end...when wrong in the first place , however if you feel the need ....knock yourself out! ....looking at the reply,s so far ......who really cares !.....No One...by the looks of it.......so i,ll just move on pal ...as should you.
3 September 2015, 21:02,
(3 September 2015, 15:37)Mortblanc Wrote: He and Roberts are both widely know as deniers (911 was a false flag operation) and major conspiracy theory supporters, so if one of the requirements of being a "true patriot" is being a not job first I will have to place myself in the lesser ranks of patriotism.

Jade Helm ?