Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Hunted" - Starts Channel 4 Thursday
4 September 2015, 08:36,
RE: "Hunted" - Starts Channel 4 Thursday
I think i'd just go on Dartmoor for a month, stay away from the tourist areas.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
4 September 2015, 17:57,
Much easier to pull off if one has a network of friends/family that will shelter you and keep their mouths shut.

Especially that one friend that lives alone, has no phone, stays at home most of the time and owes you a big favor for doing the same for him a few years back after that disagreement about child support.
4 September 2015, 23:06,
Hurcule Poirot actor used to put a 10p piece between
his bum cheeks to give him the mincing walk
5 September 2015, 07:45,
whats that got to do with this thread?
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
5 September 2015, 07:52,
(5 September 2015, 07:45)bigpaul Wrote: whats that got to do with this thread?

Gait recognition software.
5 September 2015, 08:16,
the trick is to avoid anywhere where you can be tracked by such technology, leave the mobile and the credit/debit cards at home, stay out of built up areas that have CCTV, hence my remark about Dartmoor(could be Exmoor or The New Forest, Yorkshire Moors or the Wilds of the Highlands). just get off the grid.
10 September 2015, 13:20,
remember this is on tonight folks. how about some comments on it tomorrow??
10 September 2015, 14:01,
Unfortunately I'll be otherwise engaged tonight, but look forward to the comments....
10 September 2015, 15:48,
Thanks for the reminder. As the OP, I'd completely forgotten about it!
Find a resilient place and way to live, then sit back and watch a momentous period in history unfold.
10 September 2015, 22:24,
Something for all to think .....but i can,t help feeling They havde more at their disposal ...which we we not see......a total rethink of how we as preppers go about our activities.....may well be to late ...only one episode but that,s enough to get the the point of the program......so what are you gonna do ? low profile ....or no profile at all ?.