Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
TSHTF has started.
11 September 2015, 13:03,
RE: TSHTF has started.
(10 September 2015, 21:48)Sunna Wrote: Germany has gone mad , in some moral lets make up for ww2 frenzy all they will do is let many others get the same idea.
so more come and more.
this is only just starting.

(11 September 2015, 08:34)bigpaul Wrote: taking them in will only encourage more to come, if you think this is a flood then the tidal wave is yet to come!!

Yes Merkel really is creating a major problem for the whole of Europe.
11 September 2015, 14:16,
we were at our regular (private not council) recycling/reuse centre this morning, person next to me very calmly and matter of factly remarked; "WW3 is coming"!! this was a little old lady with her grey hair in a bun, not your usual "doomer", makes you think something might just be in the wind, just maybe???
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
11 September 2015, 17:51,
There's a storm coming..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C6GZQ7UNaU
Find a resilient place and way to live, then sit back and watch a momentous period in history unfold.
11 September 2015, 18:53,
Tibbs375 said that if you think the immigrant crisis is bad now, wait
until we get a General Winter

Interesting that Herr Juncker of the EU says the same

http://order-order.com/2015/09/10/juncke...JkEZBgZ4DA

I think Tibbs is Junker under another name - I think we should be told
:-)
11 September 2015, 19:05,
oh no no oh god no.....not ww3 again .

n a t o v who....?

nato would kick everybodys ass
Survive the jive (youtube )
11 September 2015, 19:36,
(11 September 2015, 19:05)Sunna Wrote: oh no no oh god no.....not ww3 again .

n a t o v who....?

nato would kick everybodys ass

Really ? I don't think so. Russia and China can both field enough weaponry to end life on Earth, if we get into a scrap with them we will have to avoid full-scale nuclear war, which means limited conventional conflict, which means "boots on the ground" - something they are both good at.
12 September 2015, 08:30,
never heard of M.A.D. (mutually assured destruction)?? Russia could send nuclear missiles over here but we would retaliate in kind. personally I think Russia is a western "Boogyman"- I don't think any war will be with Russia its more likely to be with something like ISIS, Al Quida, The Taliband etc.etc.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
12 September 2015, 13:55,
nukes have kept the peace , everybody knows no one wins.
if it came to a boots on the ground war nato would win.
12 September 2015, 15:33,
(12 September 2015, 13:55)Sunna Wrote: if it came to a boots on the ground war nato would win.

Like we did in Iraq and Afghanistan, or like the US did in Vietnam?

But regardless of the winners/losers, it really would be SHTF for all of us if WW3 happened.
12 September 2015, 16:41,
all those 3 were hit and run , not like ww2 .

if their was war with isis , they would [wisely ] do hit and run too , slowly bringing up the numbers of dead and wounded till public opinion said bring our boys home.