Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new labour leader.
13 September 2015, 11:31,
RE: new labour leader.
Well for me we can't open boarders ,can't get rid of the nukes and I'm 50/50 on the other one Smile
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
14 September 2015, 08:24,
A quote from a blog I follow “If I were an establishment Tory I wouldn’t be celebrating. I’d be concerned. A left/right condominium, such as existed in Britain until the last election, or that exists in the US today, insures elite control of political discourse. Certain issues, words and debates are always safely out of bounds.

Once that breaks down, as may be happening in Britain, elite control breaks down with it. To the extent that Corbyn is willing to publically attack and offer distinct alternatives to the regnant elite consensus, it will be dangerous for the Tories, who will be left holding the bag for the whole discredited British establishment, from John Major and Tony Blair to Gordon Brown and Cameron himself. Big changes in Labor portend big changes for the Tories, and Tory incumbents should be nervous.

In fact, Corbyn’s rise will probably benefit UKIP more than the Tories. UKIP has been poaching Labor voters alienated by New Labor’s immigration policies – Corbyn approves the migrant flood into British communities, arguing it is a net good. He seems to really believe that, in a vague, decent-chappish way, and he is dead wrong.

Like you, across a gaping political divide I salute Corbyn as an apparently honorable, decent man. The last of the Blairs, Clintons, G. W. Bushes, Camerons, and Obamas of this world can’t come soon enough for me
14 September 2015, 08:41,
at least now we will have clear water between the policies of the Tories and Labour, between the right on one side and the left on t'other. we will at last have an "opposition" party-something we haven't had for ages.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
14 September 2015, 12:21,
He's a stooge. His own party (MPs) don't support him. He's voted against his own party more than david Cameron! I'm glad he's in charge, no need to worry about a labour / SNP coalition government for many many years. Although hopefully someone will have come to their senses and shot that disgusting little sweaty woman in the face by then and we'll never have to utter the abhorrence that is 'The Sturgeon'. If someone could also remove that hideous slug dianne abbot too that'd be grand. Actually I can provide a list of MPs, 'celebritards' and other ne'er-do-wells if someone would like to start working their way through?
14 September 2015, 12:37,
better wait until the revolution(better known as WTSHTF) BMBig Grin last time I checked murder was still illegal!!RolleyesTongue
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
14 September 2015, 12:45,
Good point BP, may have got ahead of myself there! No payment involved, I'll send good karma though.

This Jeremy blokes a very strange man. He seems to dislike anyone the UK or USA is allied with, but loves our enemies. Evidently he's never going to be PM, he's worse than Scooter. People should never trust a man with a beard either, especially not to lead a government, and I think everyone knows that, so hes got no chance. I give him 14 months max. It would be less, but labour won't oust him yet as too damaging to their street cred. He's down with the kids you know... I thought he looked a bit that way, but didn't want to be the first to utter such thoughts out loud Big Grin
14 September 2015, 12:53,
"never trust a man with a beard"?? that's a bit rich coming from someone called "beardyman"!! but I don't call what JC has got a beard, more like "bum fluff". whether he becomes PM is academic for the next 5 years, if he has the backing of his party he could undermine the security of this country with his disastrous policies.
14 September 2015, 20:31,
Yes, I'm sure him and that horrid wee beastie will have loads of fun annoying all the old guard in the commons - to be fair though, I don't think he's going to have the required punching weight to be anything other than an annoyance or amusing little sideshow though. I could be wrong, I mean it has happened twice before, but I don't think he's anythin to worry about.
14 September 2015, 22:07,
The common factor here is EVERYONE is fed up to the teeth of bare faced lairs and career politicians.....and the little glimmer of hope seen by ordinary people becomes a floodlight and most ordinary folk latch on ....and latch on quick...to what appears to be someone genuine ....someone true to their word ....someone just like most of us......someone , anyone, with a new answer , someone down to earth,.....that,s why he will probably will not last.....All the big boys have their knives out including the media ...and if they don,t get him .....a hart attack will ....self inflected i doubt it ! but i do wish him well and hope he can undo the shit Tony Blair got us into .....a good start would be to bury TB then pour six mts of ready mixed concrete over the top of the bastard.
14 September 2015, 22:37,
Well said SS.i think he will last just to spite the torys
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!