Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oregon Shooter Muslim Convert Who Targeted Christians
2 October 2015, 16:05,
Oregon Shooter Muslim Convert Who Targeted Christians
This incident meets every definition for terrorism, but the Democrats are simply using it as an excuse to push for more gun control. I don't want to start a cat fight, as I know you in the UK will likely disagree, but gun free zones are target-rich environments. SO, when Achmed the Terrorist comes to your pub, are all of you going to pelt him with empty Harp Lager bottles or what is your plan?

http://gotnews.com/breaking-confirmed-ch...cshooting/

73 de KE4SKY
In
"Almost Heaven" West Virginia
USA
2 October 2015, 17:14,
RE: Oregon Shooter Muslim Convert Who Targeted Christians
No nothing so crude Chas...first of all, we will find them somewhere nice to live....some leafy suburb ...then we make real sure they are comfortable .....give them some bread....the spending kind....try to find them a job...this is like rocking horse shit....sing a few verses of combyar and and introduce the English way of life and hope they integrate fully before their dependants arrive....normally seventy four.....honestly you yanks have no class......by the way we had only one incident ....in Scotland years back ....that sorted out our tighter than a ducks arse gun laws in one hit....and lastly we would only throw Stella bottles or known locally as (Wife Beater).... you fight for your guns Chas or they will would straight over the top of you.......start prepping with Miller light first old son !
2 October 2015, 20:40,
Miller Light isn't beer. I'm amazed how they trained the donkey to stand over the bottle, though.

Am told it is made by Democrats.

73 de KE4SKY
In
USA
2 October 2015, 21:00,
I dont think banning guns will stop this ,here in the uk there is a ban on sidearms ,but people still seem to get hold of them
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
3 October 2015, 02:09,
Seriously, I think a gaggle of old hags armed with large mixing spoons, flatirons, rolling pins cheered on by the local footballers pitching beer bottles, with a few cricket bats for good measure, everyone attacking in unison while singing God Save the Queen, would be a glorious sight.

73 de KE4SKY
In
USA
3 October 2015, 08:38,
But no match against police/or military with tanks,guns and all the rest in a big bag op tricks, that,s why they want YOUR guns....the slow drip of incidents that have occurred in the USA over a short time scale ....has all the signs of a deliberate plan to remove your Right to bear arms as laid down in your constitution .....they need a bad guy to blame.....Muslims....wake up Charles....the answer is much closer to home.....i do believe that All true patriot Americans would fight back to defend their constitution no bloody problem at all ......but first you need to identify the true enemy ....laying down no good at all....stand up and fight or you will be joining us and slowly get stripped of everything.
3 October 2015, 11:39,
why is it the white converts to Islam seem to be more rabid, if that is possible, than those born into it? maybe they think they have something to prove, that must be it.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
3 October 2015, 17:03,
I agree that the Domestic Enemies in Congress and the White House with their corruption and leftist agenda are the real threat.

As for me I am firmly among the Cold Dead Fingers group. Molon Labe...

73 de KE4SKY
In
USA
3 October 2015, 23:24,
At first glance this may appear off topic ......history reveals ALL Charles... all is required is a modern day interpretation of current events from the use of an old fashioned viewing glass......history is where its at.......future demands it.......sorry to be so deep.