Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sweden close to collapse - UK next?
21 October 2015, 13:56,
RE: Sweden close to collapse - UK next?
If you want to be the tenth man and defend a war brought about by lies and deceit, it would be wise to explain why many of our boys paid the price...loss of limbs, life, and while you are about it explain to the loved ones left... to pick up the pieces....oh and us as a nation for blowing huge amounts of money based on a lie ....RS we are worlds apart on this one....you can have the last say if you like...the chilcott report is now passing Mars.....so not long now...but i will not hold my breath for more enlightenment or TRUTH !
21 October 2015, 14:46,
The generally accepted view was that the Iraq war was immoral and illegal. I would have thought that preppers of all people would be very wary of "generally accepted views"

Still I'm not going to comment any more on this but would highly recommend Christopher Hitchens "A Long Short War: The Postponed Liberation of Iraq"

Now what was the OP about? :-)
23 October 2015, 23:33,
Trying to find a legit source, but read the other days a 3 year old had been raped at a Migrant camp and the Swedish police just kept it quiet and moved the perpetrator to a different camp. (Partially for his own protection, and to play down the fact it happened at all.)

Seems the same shit we read every day. Although now we've had the first random guy attack a few people directly in that school recently. That's on top of the recent rash of asylum centres being attack do. The media and police have been manipulating data for years in Sweden. Even going so far as to lighten the pixels on blurred out faces in newspapers to hide the race of the criminals when it doesn't suit the agenda.

Much like that beheading in IKEA by a two week in the country Eritrean asylum Seeker. World news for a day or so then Quietly dropped.
24 October 2015, 10:17,
what we can do.....

don't buy their goods or services.
no taxis
no corner shops
no takeaways
no hand car wash

don't feed them , ie give them your cash.
Survive the jive (youtube )