Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Urban Violence
24 October 2015, 10:42,
RE: Urban Violence
Barney I don't want to go into politics BUT it is NOT their money, it is OUR taxes and I for one object to paying out benefits for anyone for more than 6 months, and guess what Barney the very poorest in society are STILL our pensioners and the RURAL poor in places like Cornwall and the Scots Highlands and Mid Wales, and they don't go out stealing, looting, mugging or defrauding.

Lets say (A) Pays £50 a week in Tax and NI, another £50 in Council Tax, say £400 a month, one night in hospital costs over £1000, not including medics wages or drugs, One year of a childs primary education costs over £5000, £8000 average for senior school, Street lights, Bin Emptying, Schools, Council houses, OAP homes, Social Services, Rural Bus Services, Rail subsidies, Ambulance service, Fire Services, Coast Guards, Council Workers, Air Traffic Control, Army Navy Airforce, Civil Service.

What we pay in never covers the costs of what many take out. Also Whatever YOU or I pay THIS WEEK in NI does NOT get set aside for US, its used immediately to pay TODAYS pensions. When the NI pension scheme was set up they did not start saving for THEIR pensions they just took that weeks NI in 1948 to pay for 1948s pensioners who had paid in NOTHING, the whole system started off in deficit. AND paying in taxes in the fifties and sixties goes nowhere towards the high tech costs of care today.

In a truly FAIR system ( fair being a word much used by the left WRONGLY) In a FAIR system those who USE the state welfare system the most should PAY the most, Those who use it LEAST should pay the least.

If ten of us from this forum met up in a hotel for a meal and one nights stay, NINE of the group stayed in the hotel and ate prime steak, drank champagne but the tent guy stayed in a nearby travel lodge and only had a salad and tap water to drink, should he pay the same amount of the bill as the others ??? NO of course not. So why should people who don't use the welfare state have to pay in the same or more than those who always use it?

It is the social welfare system and NHS turned WHS that is destroying this country, we must get back to when people were RESPONSIBLE for themselves and their own families and stop expecting the rest of society to pay out more and more in taxes to more and more claiments.

Now can we PLEASE get back on topic.

24 October 2015, 13:18,
So urban violence is increasing ( to hell with the CAUSES) what more can we do ( excluding moving which is not an option for many people)?

They wont let us shoot chavs so we need another option.

Improved neighbourhood watch schemes
Badgering councils to improve lighting in communal areas
Gating off ally ways in popular in some areas (only residents have keys)
No cold calling schemes to keep conmen away
Improved access control systems and concierge systems in tower blocks
Getting bus stops relocated to better , lighter, safer spots has been done on Tyneside
Getting either the council or community groups to cut back overgrown planted areas that thugs could hide in
Female only taxis driven by females
GPS trackers on our kids and / or on their I phone thingys
Insisting on specifically designated school buses for our kids, three children have died after being attacked on ordinary buses for the crime of wearing a school uniform.
Some schools now ban children from leaving school at break times after kids have been attacked in shopping areas at lunch time

Online shopping and Home delivery is a BIG move in reducing the risk of being mugged, even Argos is now getting in on the act along with Amazon, E bay and many shops like Superdrug and Boots

Prepper parsec is a separate issue in its own right.

24 October 2015, 13:21,
Nope sorry NR your talking bollocks again mate
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
24 October 2015, 13:23, (This post was last modified: 24 October 2015, 13:28 by NorthernRaider.)
I keep reading and have just read another case of a pensioner being mugged after collecting her pension at the sub post office, this is all to common these days across the country, I wonder if pensioner could arrange to get their pensions paid at their local supermarkets instead or other less vulnerable locations, or instead of cash their money is recorded on a debit card with their photo on it so it can only be used by them??

Its not bollocks just because you disagree with it mate.

Unemployed stealing.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...eated.html
Selling food they got from foodbanks
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...trust.html

24 October 2015, 13:30,
Carm down dear ,it's all in you head ,pensioners are the worst ,living so long and spending all my tax getting ill cost a bloody fortune
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!