Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pallet Stripping Bar (Free Wood!)
11 January 2012, 15:39,
RE: Pallet Stripping Bar (Free Wood!)
BP, I have several cold chisels, but thanks for the suggestion. BOB, Thank you for the contact, I am much obliged. Kenneth Eames.
12 January 2012, 12:08,
(11 January 2012, 14:12)bigpaul Wrote: i've got a set of smallish steel wedges that do the job nicely, you could do the same with a "Cold Chisel" if you know what that is.

There are indeed many ways and different tools which can be used to break pallets! This tool has proved to be the easiest and quickest way for me! I prefer to make light work of it as I have a continuing supply of pallets to break! Big Grin
12 January 2012, 12:11,
(12 January 2012, 12:08)Bug_out_Bag Wrote: There are indeed many ways and different tools which can be used to break pallets! This tool has proved to be the easiest and quickest way for me! I prefer to make light work of it as I have a continuing supply of pallets to break! Big Grin
i have used lots of things in the past, but most of them break or damage the wood too much, using the steel wedges works the best for me as they break the pallet down into usable lengths of wood without actually damaging the timber.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.