Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The New World
28 October 2015, 21:42,
The New World
I have read lots of threads about rebuilding society etc etc., and all the possible problems or potential threats. Putting aside the train wreck that is the current global state, what sort of world or society would you like to see rebuilt in an aftermath? Would you have completely separate societies based on race or religion, or look for a complete melting pot? Would you want to see a society based on any particular skill or abilities? Would you want to try and reestablish industries as quickly as possible, and what sort?

What would your vision be?
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
28 October 2015, 22:29,
RE: The New World
What is the time scale post shtf Mary...that would help me reply...there are so many variables based on time ...along with many outcomes.
29 October 2015, 09:15,
I would expect to see, villages arising out of the ashes based on agriculture and the land in general, the population would be low and self sufficient. any contact between the separate villages would be for trading purposes, maybe coming together for harvesting, logging and mutual security.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
29 October 2015, 11:52,
I would agree with BP here, it'd be a much better world imho.

Doing away with the monetary system, corrupt politics, class difference and selfishness would be a huge step in the right direction but most of all, get rid of ALL religions. A world based on fear, greed and cruelty will always end it tears. We need self responsibility, honesty, selflessness and compassion. Unfortunately, the nature of the Human Race will dictate otherwise, given time....again!
I'm NOT political so DON'T correct me!
29 October 2015, 12:10,
cant disagree with you there Nix.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.